Chapter 19

Hey guys.. Am back with the next chapter already! WooHooo! This is to make up for my lethargy of the last couple of times, for which I sincerely apologize! Hope you are enjoying the story so far.. Your feedback is welcomed and valuable.

Enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------

"Do either of you have feelings for each other?" - Christopher

----------------------------------------------

Stirring slightly Emilia tried to get up. But there was a heavy weight on top of her restricting any movement. Opening her eyes, Emilia looked towards her right to see Christopher almost on top of her with his head on her shoulder, his legs on top of hers and his arm holding on to her waist tightly. She couldn't look away from him. He looked so peaceful and adorable with his lips in the sexiest pout she'd ever seen and his nose scrunched up cutely. She was brought out of her reverie with her bladder wanting to burst out and spill. She tried to get out of bed, but the moment she moved, Christopher unconsciously tightened his hold on her, huskily murmuring "Mine." Nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, he sighed contently. His actions caused a smile to tug at Emilia's face. She didn't want to get out of his embrace, but she had more pressing matters to attend to.

"Chris?" Emilia whispered, trying to get up.

"Hmm.." Christopher moaned as she wriggled against him.

"Babe, I need to use the bathroom."

"I am super comfortable. I am not letting you go." Christopher's sleepy voice held an authoritative tone.

"I'll be right back. I really really need to pee." Emilia exclaimed urgently.

"Baby, pee on the bed for all I care. I will neither judge you nor tell anyone. I swear."

"That is gross on so many different levels!" Emilia replied disgusted.

Christopher simply tightened his hold on her. Emilia had to turn to her last and only resort. She was out of options. Moving her mouth close to Christopher's ear, she shouted loudly, "Aaaahhhhh...!"

Christopher fell off the bed on his butt with a thud, his eyes wide open looking around for any danger. Seeing Emilia run to the bathroom he reprimanded, "Emilia!"

All he got was a reply in a fading voice saying, "Sorry!" as the door shut.

Chuckling to himself, Christopher got up wincing slightly and walked towards the en suite a couple of minutes later. Opening it, he saw Emilia by the sink, still in his shirt.

"Do you have something I could wear after I take a shower?"

After a minute of thinking, Emilia replied, "The underwear I'd borrowed from you is in the bedside drawer, washed. And you can wear one of Xander's sweats. They are in the room opposite mine."

"Why do you have his clothes here?" Christopher questioned with jealousy dripping from his words.

"Xander has claimed one of my guest rooms as his. He has a couple of his clothes at my place and I have a few of mine at his. It is convenient for when we stay the night at each other's places." Emilia replied nonchalantly.

"Does he stay here often?"

"Sometimes. I mean I did stay at his place for almost a week recently."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is this arrangement frequent?" Christopher was having an extremely difficult time keeping his jealousy and possessiveness in check.