Chapter 18

"I need to get you out of my system." - Emilia

---------------------------------------------

The kiss was full of raw emotions. The passion, desire and longing they felt for each other.. the anger Christopher felt towards Daniel for hitting on his woman.. the irritation he felt towards Emilia for jumping to ridiculous conclusions... the betrayal Emilia felt as a result of learning about Christopher's supposed charade.. the unbeknownst emotion bubbling inside them both that kept them wanting more and more of each other... all these feelings were felt in that kiss.

Pulling back slightly, both of them were staring at each other in a daze, trying to get their breathing back to normal. But the moment Christopher felt Emilia stiffen in his arms, he knew that she was about to push him away, so he brought his mouth down to her jaw, kissing, sucking and nibbling his way down to her neck. Hearing her sexy moan just made him use his mouth harder on her soft skin.

Emilia had fisted Christopher's hair in a tight grip, losing all of the sense she'd gotten back just a moment ago. She was enjoying it way too much. She wanted his touch. As much as she didn't want to be with Christopher after whatever he'd done, she needed to be with him. One last time.

Tugging hard on Christopher's hair, Emilia brought her face close to his ear and whispered, "Let's continue this at my place."

They were too wrapped up in each other to have known that Emilia's car had arrived more than five minutes back. Nodding his head, Christopher placed his hand on the small of Emilia's back and guided her towards the passenger side. With Emilia settled in her seat, Christopher called up his chauffeur and told him to drive Natalie back to her place.

Getting behind the wheel, Christopher revved the engine and sped out.

No words were exchanged. They were both wrapped up it their respective thoughts.

Emilia did not have to question Christopher on his knowledge of her address, figuring he must have found it out.

The moment Christopher shut the door to Emilia's penthouse, she pushed him against it and kissed him. Christopher's response was almost immediate. Kissing her back roughly, Christopher turned around, trapping Emilia against the door. Pinning her hands above her head, Christopher pulled back and demanded in a husky voice, "We need to talk."

"Later." Was what Emilia replied with and brought her mouth down his neck and exposed chest.

"We'll continue with this once we're done talking." Christopher tried protesting and taking control of things, but it was impossible when Emilia's sinful mouth was back on his.

"We will talk, but first, I need to get you out of my system." Emilia all but demanded in a begging voice.

Hearing that, Christopher felt as if he was hit by a car. "Never. I will never fucking let that happen." He growled out menacingly pulling away from her and in one swift movement ripped off Emilia's dress, her lingerie following suit.

"Bedroom or wall." Christopher asked, but his voice was detached, cold.

Emilia shivered because of his tone and instead of answering, she started walking in the direction of her room.

Growling, Christopher threw her over his shoulder caveman style and demanded, "Where to?"

"Down the hall, first door to the right."

Stalking off to her bedroom, Christopher threw Emilia on the bed and the next moment was on top of her, naked.

"You are mine, Emilia. Mine. And I do not care what measures I have to use to claim you as mine." Growling in Emilia's ear, Christopher plunged inside her, knowing that he wasn't wearing protection.