Six

Selena Gomez as Charlotte Grey on the side!

----------------------------------------------

"Operation Make-BoyToy-Jealous has begun." - Alexander

----------------------------------------------

It was Thursday and Emilia had successfully avoided Liam and Sydney. Liam tried contacting her, but she simply ignored his calls and texts.

Being Alexander's birthday today, Emilia had prepared a delicious meal and a red velvet cake for him, all of which Alexander just gobbled like a hungry Godzilla. She'd also gifted him a Rolex, which he loved.

It was 5 in the evening and Emilia was checking her e-mails, when another presence in the room caught her attention.

"Xander, please learn to knock before you enter someone's room."

Alexander just shrugged, and went to lie down on the bed next to her. Settling, he turned towards Emilia. "Ems, I'll leave for the party by half past 7. You'll come with me or later?"

"I'm fine with anything."

"Cool, then. Be ready on time. You're leaving with me. Help me attend to the guests, yeah?" Alexander sounded hopeful. Even though he liked partying, he hated hosting parties.

"Yes, sir. Your wish is my command." Emilia responded, distracted. She was busy replying to some important emails.

Relaxing back, Alexander said, "By the way, you need to dress sexily. I mean it's  not possible to match my sexiness, but you can at least try. After all you'll be going as my date."

"Your highness, will a pair of red lace lingerie suffice?" Emilia asked sarcastically.

Ears perked and eyes dramatically opened, Alexander sat up and just stared at Emilia. "You'd wear that? For me?" Alexander asked in a desperately hopeful voice. He could just imagine her sexy figure clad in skimpy red underwear. Best friend or not, he was a guy first!

"Xander! What the hell, man! It was a joke. Stop perv-ing on me!" Emilia said disgustedly.

"You were joking? Damn it, Ems! Don't do that again." he sounded like a kid whose favourite candy had been snatched away from him.

"Oh, my god, Xander.. you pervert! Wipe the drool off of your face."

Instantly bringing his hand up to his mouth, Alexander found nothing wet. Confused, he questioned, "Are you sure there's dro..." Realization dawned on him when he saw Emilia laughing her ass out. Glaring at her, he opened his mouth to retort with something witty, when his phone started ringing. Checking the caller ID, it was his secretary. "I have got to take this. It's from the office. Just get ready by 7:30." Picking up the call, he left the room.

Emilia continued with her work. At 6 she got up to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------

Christopher was pissed. He had got a call from the hotel saying that the technical problem that had occurred, though resolved now, had resulted in the deletion of data of the last couple of days. The data could be retrieved, but it would take some time.

Livid, he was about to throw his phone across the room, when the ringing tone signaled a call.

"Chrissy, it's 6 already. It's Alex's party today."