"Yay you smiled!" He yells and hugs me.

"Please don't squeeze me. Remember, girl problems." I say in pain.

"Oh right sorry." He lets go of me and I'm not going to lie I was kind of sad about it.

"Okay lover birds, stop being so lovey dovey and get ready to go." Mason says and I feel myself blushing.

"I'm going to go get my stuff." I mumble trying to hide my blush and run upstairs.

I get upstairs and sit on my bed for a little while. I look around my room and see my bags in the corner. I get off my bed and quickly pick it up. I go back downstairs and put my stuff in the car. I go back inside and sit on the couch.

Jordyn comes downstairs out of the bathroom and puts her stuff in the car too.

Next comes Skylar.

Then Tyler.

Then Brandon.

Then Kyle.

Then Justen.

"Okay, I think we are ready now." Mason says.

I nod and head out to the car. I crawl into the backseat. Skylar sits next to me while Jordyn goes in the front seat. Mason drives. Justen, Brandon and Kyle go with each other which leaves one last person.

Tyler.

"Skylar switch with me." He says.

"No." She argues.

"Skylar, I'm older, now." He says very stern and serious, I honestly got chills.

"I'm sitting with Alex, sit there or go with Brandon, Justen and Kyle." She says.

"But I want to sit next to Alex and I am older which makes me in charge." He says.

"You two I'm sick and tired of hearing people fight. Tyler just sit down." I lose control and yell.

Tyler doesn't speak, obviously scared and confused of my sudden outburst and just sits down.

"Thank you." I say but it comes out as more of a whisper.

-- 3 Hours Later --

We finally get to the cabin. I am the first one out of the car, not wanting to be sitting in silence any longer. Especially with Tyler. I go to the front step of the cabin waiting for either Tyler or Skylar to unlock it.

Once we get inside we start hearing giggling and chuckling. I get really scared and hide behind Mase. Skylar and Tyler look at each other very calm.

"Rachel." I hear them both mumble at the same time and then they look back at each other surprised.

"Who's Rachel?" I speak up and ask.

"Rachel is our older sister." Tyler replies.

"Why have I never heard about her?" Mason asks.

"She's older, never around, she sleeps around a lot, has a new boyfriend whenever we see her. Would you wanna hear that instead of hearing about Skylar?" Tyler responds.

"I can't believe she came here first instead of our house for summer vacation." Skylar says defeated.

I go over to Skylar and comfort her.