Chapter 1

Alex's POV
___________

"Hey Alex!"

"Oh hey, Jordyn!"

Jordyn is my best friend for life. We have been friends since day one, she is also in Rehab with me for the same reason, eating disorder. When I left her parents made her come a month after me because they think it will help her. I can't lie it has helped but I still don't know that it's gone.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"Well, I don't know, I think I might stay here today." We are allowed to leave because the head master trusts us enough to not do anything stupid.

"Yeah me too, we should go to the store and buy candy and chips and stuff and just stay here watching movies."

"Yeah good idea, we can go, just let me change!"

"Okay me too!" Jordyn says and walks into the bathroom. I walk to my dresser and pick out my outfit for the day. (A/N photo is up at top) I quickly change into it, it's not too fancy because when we get back we are just going to change into sweats and a baggy hoodie or t-shirt. 

I look in the mirror and think,

'eh it's good enough...' 

I put my hair up in a messy bun and go on my phone waiting for Jordyn, not too long after she comes out of the bathroom wearing leggings and a oversized hoodie with a messy bun.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask when I look up from my phone.

"Yeah let's go get a movie." Jordyn says.

I grab my penny board and she does too, we tell the head master that we are leaving and head out.

I put my penny board on the ground and then Jordyn and I, being the dummies we are, decide to have a race.

We start racing down the streets, the store is like 10 minutes away on foot so we should get there soon.

I was gaining so much speed and I closed my eyes feeling the wind blow on my face, all of the sudden I feel something and then I'm hitting something hard.

I open my eyes and realize that I'm on the ground and there is a guy standing in front of me.

"Ummm, sorry." I mumble looking up at him.

"Oh don't be sorry, I'm sorry, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention." He says very fast and I could tell he felt sorry so being the evil person I am, I start messing with him.

"Yeah right, why am I saying sorry, it was completely your fault!" I yell at him. He rubs the back of his neck.

"I-I am so sorry!" He stutters out, it was kinda cute. I mentally slap myself I need to stop thinking that, what is wrong with me.

"Um, ello? Are you alright?" He asks confused snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, sorry I'm fine, what were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted help up."

I look down and blush in embarrassment realizing I'm still sitting on the ground like an idiot. He chuckles and sticks his hand out offering to help. I slap it away and get up myself.

"I'm an independent woman I can get up myself, I'm not crippled!" He looks embarrassed and rubs the back of his neck again.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! I swear!" He rushes out. I laugh a little bit at him and reassure him that it's fine.

"So I never got your name, what is it?" I ask.

"Oh yeah my apologies, I am Kyle. What's your name?"

"I'm Alex nice to meet you!" I hold out my hand and he shakes it.

"You as well!" He says.

I hear laughing behind me. I mentally face palm remembering who was behind me. I turn around and Jordyns face was bright red and I could tell she was trying not to laugh this whole time. I blush and to make it worse she yells,

"I SHIP IT #ANLE!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs, I blush even harder, I hear Kyle chuckle behind me.

"Umm I should get going, sorry." I say and grab my penny board and jog over to Jordyn and punch her in the shoulder.

"I hate you so much." I mumble but she could hear.

"Aww I love you too, now can we go I am hungry and I wanna go back to our room." She whines, I roll my eyes and hop on my penny board.

'Edited'