Chapter 22

Alex's POV
____________

So it is a week later, the weekend, school started back up and it sucks. Mason has been taking online classes. I won't talk to Tyler, I haven't since that day.

I still hate Tyler for what he did, what the fuck is wrong with him!?

Anyways, today I am going over to Jordyn's house with Skylar and we are just gonna hang out, Skylar, Jordyn and I have become really close and she is really fun to hang out with.

Hey you almost here? - MY BESTIEEE❤❤

Yeah on my way, see you in 5! - Me

K, Skylar just arrived so see you in a sec. - MY BESTIEEE❤❤

After that I didn't respond and I walked to Jordyn's house. After I say bye to Mason and Kameron. (A/N Alex's outfit is above!) Jordyn's house is not that far so I decide to walk.

I arrive at her house and walk in. I say hi to her mom and we hug. I run up to Jordyn's room where her mom says she'll be.

"Hey girls!" I say.

"Oh my God that outfit though! Slay!" Skylar yells.

"No girl you slay. Jordyn look at you! Makeup on fleek!" I say.

"Girl everyone here has fasion sense!" Jordyn says.

"Yaas!" Skylar says and we all start laughing

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Jordyn asks after we all sober up from laughing.

"Starbucks and mall?" I ask.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Skylar shrugs and Jordyn nods.

"Okay Starbucks and mall it is!" Jordyn says and we all stand up off her bed and walk downstairs.

We go to Jordyn's car.

We arrive at the nearest Starbucks in the mall after many songs that came on the radio. We walk into Starbucks and this really cute guy takes our orders. He kept glancing at me. I just ordered my normal Iced Caramel Macchiato. I waited at the table when the other girls ordered and went on my phone.

"Alex!" I hear my name called for my drink, I go up and get it. I see the really cute guy and he gives me my drink.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome." He says and winks. I walk back over to my table and see the girls there staring at me.

"Okay so a really cute guy just winked at you and you have no reaction!" They say amazed.

"He probably didn't mean it. I mean look at me, I am so ugly, he is out of my league." I say.

The girls just roll their eyes.

"Whatever you say." Skylar rolls her eyes again.

"I do say." I say.

"Okay let's go explore the mall!" Jordyn says and we get up and walk out of the little Starbucks shop and go to Forever 21. We start looking for a little while and then I notice Jordyn looking at me weird.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask confused.

"What's on your cup?" She asks. I look down at my cup and see more handwriting than just my name,

Alex, here is my phone number ;) my name is Justen if you want to hang out sometime. *insert phone number*

I smile and squeal.