Rejection, Raw Emotion and ir-Rational Rage (26)

Warning: A lot of cursing coming up...

Austin's POV

All I was seeing was red. It was as if I wasn't even in control of my own body, the anger had taken over. The demons were winning and all I knew was hurt.

Ever since that day when I was twelve, ever since that fucker had killed his wife in front of my own eyes, I'd put up walls. Put up an I-Don't-Care attitude full of the pent up anger and hatred. Let myself become a shell of who I had been, the disgusting hating beast had been left in my place. Nobody knew me, not really. I wasn't me anymore. I was a beast, violent, not caring about anything, getting into fights to earn money, sleeping around. I'd become a whole new person until she came.

For some fucking reason, she was able to look past the fucker I'd become. She was able to chip away at those walls, I'd begun to... love her.... And then she went and kissed that fucker. Why wasn't I good enough, why couldn't she feel the same way, I thought she did but apparently I'm just a stupid shit. Now I was going to kill him, he took away the only light in my life other than Bella.

I charged towards his cabin angrily, knocking over a picnic table and wooden chairs along the way. I didn't fucking care though. I only felt hurt, but that was no different than any other time. Nobody could love a person like me, I was too fucked up to be loved all I deserved was anger and pain. And I realized that now. Besides ,Allana.... Fuck it hurt to even think about her name, I didn't know why I'd do if I saw her right now... She didn't deserve me, she was an angel while I was merely a beast. I ruin everything I touched, no fucking wonder she went and kissed that mother fucker. But I didn't care that she deserved better than me, because I had let her in. I loved her. And she didn't love me back.

I charged through the camp when I felt a hand clamp on my shoulder. "Austin! Slow down a fucking minute! You need to calm down, destroying things isn't going to help anyone!" Ren scolded me calmly, I rolled my eyes jerking away from my best friend to continue on my trail of rage, a tornado of destruction.

"Fuck off." I said through gritted teeth as I swung the cabin door open, Ren trailing behind me but coming too late to stop what happened next.

The door slam shook the entire cabin, Chris snapping his head up at my entry. I grabbed him by his collar, pushing him against the wall, "You. Fucker. You're fucking dead." I growled lowly, my hand clenched into a fist winding up and swinging forward with all my force colliding with his jaw.

"What.... the fuck?!" Chris mumbled rubbing his jaw angrily. I turned still fuming and ran into the woods. I needed to be alone. I needed to be free. I needed to think because as I calmed down I realized that I fucked this up even worse, she'd hate me now. But that was alright, she didn't need me, I'd only hurt her even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allana's POV

I frowned as I encountered a flipped picnic table, the middle of it cracked jaggedly, on my way to the beach. I'd spent some time reading in the cabin and listened to Wolf ranting some nonsense about a German song and how she wanted to learn German. After growing restless inside I decided to take use of the last full day of camping to go chill at the beach. I'd slipped on a black one piece with cut outs in the sides and a oversized t-shirt is secretly stolen from Austin as a cover up and was now making my way to the beach.

My little beach tote was getting heavy although it only contained sunscreen,my phone, a towel and a book. Gosh, I'm such a weakling! Laughing to myself I set down my bag on the warm sand and picked a shaded spot under a palm tree. I looked up at the sky, the sun still shining brightly in the early evening/late afternoon. I smiled as I spread out my towel and laid atop it, throwing my arm over my eyes shielding them from the sun stretching behind my sunglasses.