Plays, Parties and Physical Education (9)

I woke up the next morning slightly late because someone...(My Daddy dearest...) forgot to wake me up so, I quickly threw on a pair of boyfriend jeans, a flow blouse-y navy blue shirt and a gray cardigan along with my black TOMS before running downstairs and grabbing an apple and my lunch from the kitchen and sprinting out the door. The drive was quick and easy and I reached school just in time..... NOT.

The bell for the beginning of first period rang as I was approaching the building so I began a speed walk or slow jog. I whipped around some corners and down a few halls and as I was rounding the last corner some idiot wasn't watching where they were going and slammed right into me resulting in me dropping my stack of books for the day, newly retrieved from my locker.

"What the fùck?!" The clearly blind ( and obviously male) kid asked in exhasperation. Bending down to pick up my books I snapped out a quick sorry, looking at my feet, before trying to slip away unnoticed by the boy. Just as owns about to escape, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Watch where you're going next time, eh new girl. I'm Jake by the way." He said grinning friendly at me.

"Sorry for knocking into you, My names Allana, it was nice to meet you." I answered returning his friendly smile. I looked at him too. He was only around 5"8 or 9 and looked like he hadn't spent much time in the sun although his longish, dirty blonde hair gave the impression of a beachy surfer. He had pale skin and freckles splashing his nose. He looked friendly and kind.

"Oh hey, since you're new do you wanna come to my party? It's on Friday, it might give you a chance to meet some friends, hey new girl??? Whadda'ya think?

"Umm maybe I don't know. Parties aren't really my scene." I answered shyly.

" Well at least think about it!Anyways I should head to class I don't wanna be any later than I already am, I'll catch you later,maybe lunch?

"Okay cool, bye Jake!" I smiled whilst walking into my class, I had found yet another friend... I was on a roll!

After a boring math lesson all about the wonderful (and useless) thing that is algebra! I swear that teacher could ramble on and on and on! I was like "how could someone have so much to say about a simple equation??? It's really not that difficult!" But I didn't actually say that or I defiantly would've gotten some trouble for that. I was on my way to the changing rooms because I had everyone's favorite class next... PE! Just kidding!!!! All of a sudden I heard loud footsteps running towards me.

"Rawr!" Lexi screeched as she jumped on my back pushing me a little. I jumped at her crazy antics.

"Did I scare you?" She asked looking hopeful bouncing up and down on her heels.

"Nope!" I answered laughing popping the "p". "Hey Lex??? Have you heard of a kid called Jacob... I think? He ran into me when I was running to math this morning and invited me to his party.

"Does he have blond hair and freckles, looks kinda surfer-y?" She asked looking up as if she was thinking and scrunching her nose.

"Um yeah I think so."

"Then that would be Jake. Jake Cameron. I've known him since..... I dunno.... Kindergarten?" Lexi replied looking as if she was reminiscing. " We all used to be best friends with him until he started to act all popular and shït, then we kinda drifted apart. He's an idiot tho and kinda cocky, a little nerdy and a little funny and cool though. We still talk occasionally, a) he's my next door neighbour, b) he just enjoys annoying me. He throws cool parties tho. We should definitely go! All of us, me, you Wolf, Brooke, Everlee..." Lexi spewed out excitedly.