Brick Wall Boy, Besties and Babysitting (7)

It was a normal September day I Florida, It was overcast and humid. School was going on as usual and I am starting to settle in it is my second week here and I was liking it although I still had a lot to figure out. Anyways it's around one and I was really really hungry. Like extremely to the point of starvation hungry!!!! As I was sitting down at our usual table after grabbing mine and Lexi's packed lunches from the shelf on the wall, each of my new friends started showing up from their classes. Sapphire was the first to get to the table and she immediately say across from me and started eating (she was always hungry that girl) only then did she acknowledge me.

"Oh hey Allana!" Sapphire greeted me happily.

"Hey!!!!" I said matching her tone and stretching across the table to hug her tightly. We had grown quite close over the past few weeks and she was one of my best friends here (along with Lexi of course). I had grown to love Sapphire's quiet but always happy nature. We just immediately had a great connection because we were so similar. Also I spent quite a lot of time with her as she was in my homeroom along with Olivia. We always met up in the mornings and would chat about whatever and we would often help each other study for little quizzes and the like. Also I just found that Sapphire was the calm realist down to earth girl inn the group who made sure nobody died. All in all she was one of my besties.

"So, how are you today?" I asked casually because she had missed homeroom today for some reason.

"Oh, I'm great!" She said with her usual small smile that was so tiny you had to pay very close attention to see it. Sapphire really wasn't a big smiler.

"That's good! Oh and I almost forgot, where were you in homeroom today?" I replied in a happy way.

"Oh I just got caught in traffic that's all. There was an accident on my usual route today, some motorcyclist hit a car. Some dude from school I think" she said looking at me pointedly with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh no, I hope they're ok...." I said with a little frown.

"Oh don't worry about whoever it is Allana, your too nice for your own good" she said looking at me rubrics raised as if she was waiting for me to agree.

"But I care about people!!!!" I said whining a little to prove my point. Then I noticed that Wolf and Lexi had joined us and we're laughing at my whining about people. Then as Brooke, Everlee and Olivia joined us, Lexi burst out with her newest gossip.

"Guys!!!! Did you hear that Austin wasn't in school this morning?!" She asked excitedly.

"No but what new news is that? He always skips school." Brooke added and Everlee agreed.

"Yeah it's nothing new Lex" Olivia stated.

"Yeah but the interesting part is that supposedly someone was in a miter cycle accident this morning....." Lexi added looking at me as if asking for my opinion and also passing me her little can of tuna because she couldn't for the life of her open the little can.(Without breaking it that is)

"What I want to know is, who the hell is Austin and who drives a motorcycle?" I asked very confused. I then proceeded to try to open my fruit cup but then some random girl in my grade bumped into me, splattering peaches and pears and juice all over my clothes.

"Oops sorry!" A girl I later established as popular tomboy mean girl Layla. She was friends with all the boys but it was more than just friendship........ Also for some reason she just had decided to absolutely hate me and her little airhead minions, Tamara and May, were brainwashed to hate me too. Layla was the best female athlete in the school and she had boys begging at her feet. Same with her little minions.