12. // Nancy

Bella
Our lips parted and I heard birds chirping. I stood up and walked over to the huge window. I opened the black curtains and was blinded by the light.

"God" I whispered as I covered my eyes with my hands. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I only saw green, the woods. My eyes widened at the beautiful sight. I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist and Ryker's head on my shoulder.

I then remembered that he was sonly wearing his boxers.

I could feel his warmth on my shoulder what caused me to get a tingly feeling all over my neck. I also felt his hard chest press against my small back.

I wanted to push him off but I decided not to. His embrace felt calming and safe, even tho I don't think it it. Stupid mate bond... "I thought we were in New York?" I asked, admiring the view.

"We were just passing thought" he said before the door was slammed open. His embrace left me and we both turned around.

"Ryker, sweetie. What is this prostitute doing in your room" she asked smiling at him, in a way too happy sound. I mean I get it, your trying your best to sound as fake as you can, the door please. :)

"Excuse me! A prostitute!" I jelled out, taking a step towards her. Her head turned to me and she smiled. "Yes sweetheart, a- pros-ti-tute" she said as if I didn't knew what it meant.

"Your going to regret that" I said before greeting my fist to her face. "Ryker!" she jelled out while holding her jaw.

I was soon pulled away by Ryker. "Let go of me!" I screamed at him but he didn't budge. "Calm down" he whispered what made me a lil more calm, a ini tini bit. Yet again, stupid mate bond.

He let go of me and I stood across the bïtch. She was wearing a pink crop top, what made her boobs almost fall out, black shorts, in my eyes they looked like underwear, and high pink heels. She was also wearing fake lashes and pink lipstick. And I think she's wearing a blonde wig?

"Bïtch" she spit out to me what caused me to launch off again. I didn't had the change to get to her because I was pulled back, again.

"Don't, she's pregnant" Ryker said, making me cringe but also smirk. "What poor guy is scooped up with you girl" I said grinning. "Oh hunny, wouldn't you like to know" she said, laughing evilly.

I glanced at Ryker and saw him look guilty of something. 'Please please please, don't let it be Ryker's' I heard Nora cry in my head.

The thought didn't even cross my mind before Nora mentioned it. My eyes widened at her idea.

I pointed at the bïtch while burning my eyes into Ryker. He looked up, into my eyes and I saw his discomfort. "She's- is she? Pregnant by you?!" I jelled at him. I saw regret in his eyes before he tuned to his blank face expression.

"Yes she is" he said before walking over to the bïtch. He put his hand on her exposed belly. "Are you okay Nancy?" he asked, worried.

I could hear Nora choke on her sobs and cry in her wolf form in my head. 'He- he- he- really' she said before silencing herself, crying in a dark corner of my wicked mind.

"No" the bïtch, who's name is Nancy, chocked out on fake tears. "What can I do to help?" He said, making me sick. "Get rid off that bitch" she said before pulling him into a hug.

He hugged her back and she glanced a smirk at me, smiling. I felt tears in my eyes but didn't let one single tear fall.

"Fuck You" I said before running to the bathroom next to me.

I walked over to the mirror and washed my face. "Odio la Mia vita" (I hate my life) I whispered as I heard the door being slammed open.

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

◈ Follow me if you want! So you know when I'm going to update!

If you're reading this as in rn, after I publish this.
I'll be updating in half an hour <3

.