3. // torture

[some shocking events ahead] read at own risk please!

Bella
"No" I said simply what made my Nora whine. 'Why are you so stubborn, he's our mate for gods sake!' I ignored her comment, blocking the mind-link.

It was all going to fast for me. I never saw him or had a connection with him in any way.

"What did you just say?!" My father jelled at me. "I- said- NO" I jelled back. He walked towards me and yanked me up by my wrist. "No" he repeated what I said as if is was a joke.

He dragged me over to the cellar "Father, per favore lasciami andare" (please let me go) I asked trying to sound confident. He didn't spare me a glance and kept dragging me.

I knew he was aggressive, he even hit me several times when no one was around. He always apologized and promised to never do it again. I guess he'll break that promise again.

"Father please let go!" I jelled desperately. We were in the cellar and walked into a room I've never seen. It looked like a torture room. "Father. Father. FATHER!" I jelled, trying to get his attention.

He looked at me in disgust. "No more being nice" he said as he put rope on my wrists. I looked up and saw that the rope was connected to the ceiling. "Please don't do this" I begged.

"This room is sound-proof" he said before throwing me onto the dirty ground. My arms were in the air because of the rope.

I had no idea what was going to happen but I knew for a fact that it wasn't going to be pretty.

I saw him make his was to a button or something and he pressed it what caused me to get pulled up by the rope. I was pulled up and was now standing. I tried to keep my feet onto the ground but I was lifted int the air.

My arms hurt so bad. "Please" I begged. I felt a single tear leave my eye. I knew that this wasn't all that's going to happen.

He made his way towards me what made me try to escape, no luck of course. "Don't" I said scared but I refused to make myself look weak. I felt pain shoot up my stomach.

He punched me in my stomach and I couldn't even defend myself. He laughed, "disrespecting me" he laughed out as if it was hilarious. The next punch was in my face, square in my jaw. "Good one" I said, spitting the blood on his face.

'You're an IDIOT' Nora jelled out to me. 'Shut up, I won't break in front of this pathetic excuse of a -father-' I replied.

I finally saw his real face, the man behind the mask. The man that hid behind his true identity. Pff, father my ass.

I heard Nora whimper when his eye color turned red. Showing off his alpha strength. "Should I be scared of something, Father" I spit venomously. He cracked his knuckles before he kept hitting me in my stomach.

"Fúck- *punch* - you!" I jelled.

I lost consciousness with the taste of blood in my mouth and the feeling of sweat all over me.

Where was my so called mate when I actually needed him.

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

.