10. // fight

Bella
I flung my fist towards his head and he dodged it. "Oh come on, just give up. Safe some of you digni-" I cut him off by kicking him in the stomach with my foot.

He fell onto the ground and I sat on him, hitting my fist against his jaw. "Fück" he cursed underneath his breath. He spit some blood onto the ground. "Not so tough now" I said smirking. "Cute" he said grinning before flipping me over. He was now above me.

He grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me against the ground. My head hit the ground, hard. I felt warm liquid on the back of my head, blood for sure. "Screw-you" I cursed trough gritted teeth, almost out of breath. I grabbed him by his neck and kicked my knee into his manhood as hard as I could.

He fell off me, whimpering and I stood up, kicking him in the balls again. "Not so cute now" is said before being pulled back. 'Mate, he's here!' Nora said exited. 'Yeah, right on Time' I said annoyed at her obvious statement.

"Bella, are you alright!" Ryker asked, worry written all across his face. "I'm fine" I said pushing his arms away from me. He gave me a stern look before turning to Amine. "You!" He said walking over to Amine.

Amine sat up and stood up, scrambling away. "Sorry Alpha Ryker, the Martinez cartel needed her. I'm so so so sorry Alpha Ryker please don't-" Ryker cut him off by grabbing him by his troth, lifting him into the air. "YOU touched my mate!" He jelled at him before almost snapping his neck.

"Ryker stop!" I jelled what made him froze. "Let Amine go" I said calm. I saw amines pleading eyes burning into me. Believe me if I say that I would love to have no heart, guess I do have one. He needs to suffer, not die. I don't think I could live with the fact that it's my fault Ryker killed him. Because after all, it is.

"Bella, he deserves to die. He- he hurt you" he said full of anger. "I know, now let him go Ryker" I said, trying to remain calm. I could see him think about it but his eye color changed. His wolf was in control. "No" is all he said before I heard Amine's neck snap.

My eyes widened when I saw Amine's lifeless body fall onto the ground. "You deficiente!" (Moron!) I jelled frustrated. He kept staring at his lifeless body and Ryker made his way towards me. He pulled me by my arm as he dragged me inside the jet.

Ryker helped me clean up the blood and scratches on my face and head. The tension was clearly around. We tried to make none to no eye contact.
-
We were in the jet for a while, it was really silent. I could even hear his heartbeat and breath with my hearing. It started to annoy me so I decided to speak up, even tho I was still mad at him, like allot.

"Who was Amine to you?" I asked confused. He looked up to me and sighted. "He was my beta." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, how could someone so close do that to their own alpha. I didn't want to say 'I'm sorry' so I just said what came to mind, "wow, for how long did you know him?"

He rolled his eyes. "My whole life" I gave him a stern look. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me" I snapped, annoyed. He's being such a baby about it, he's the one who killed him after all. "What are you going to do about it!" he jelled in his alpha voice.

Nora whimpered at the way he talked towards me. I refused to look weak so I rubbed my chin, making a 'hmm' sound.

"You've crosses the line here bud"

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

◈ Follow me if you want! So you know when I'm going to update!

◈ if you read this, I'm updating in half an hour.

.