Wihtout breaking the kiss, Mark carried me to his bedroom. I was surpised that he could - I mean, I am huge as a walruss.

Once in his bedroom, he put me on the bed. The same one I had been on just an hour before.

Once on the bed, Mark continued by pulling of my shirt. Once he had, I did the same to him.

Just like the day before, soon our clothes was of.

This time it was even better than before.

~~

After about two hours, I finally got out of bed. Yes, we had just spent two hours in the bed. I feel so naughty right now.

Well, like I said, I got out of bed and so did Mark. We put on our clothes and once we had done that, it was time for me to leave.

I didn't want to, but I had to. I had decided the day before that I'd spend the day with Kelly and Lola.

The clock was around 11, so I still had two hours, but I needed to go and get ready and stuff.

I said good-bye to Mark with a kiss before leaving to my house. Once I arrived - I went inside.

The first thing I did was to take a shower. I had just spent two hours in a bed, doing stuff that made me sweaty, so I needed one.

After my shower, I got dressed. I put on a blue T-shirt and blue sweat pants. Once I had done that, I ate. I didn't know how much energie you could loose by doing the naughty stuff for two hours.

Once I had eaten the time was 12.30. Only a half hour left before Lola and Kelly would arrive. I spent that next half hour by watching Tv.

Soon enough the bell rang. Lola and Kelly had arrived.

I went to the door and opened it and outside stood Kelly and Lola.

I took my keys and my money - since we where going shopping - before walking out. I walked to Kelly's car in silence, but I couldn't help but to sneak a few glanses to Mark's house.

Once insed to car, I got a question I wasn't expecting.

" So.. Did you and Mak have sex?" Lola asked, right out of the blue.

" Wha-? What?... How did you know? " I asked.

" Duh, you're glowing.. Sort of. You know, the one when you've had it and you're all happy..Okay, maybe not the best way to describe it, but anyway. I'm happy for you! " This time it was Kelly who spoke.

I was confused about how both of them could tell. Does that mean that evertone else could? If they coudl, I'm happy mom wasn't home. I mean, how would I explain that to her?

I spent the ride in pain. Why? Well, because I had to tell every detail to Kelly and Lola. And I mean every detail. Not the nicest thing to talk about with your friends.

Once in a while, Kelly and Lola would interupt my "story" for comments like "Aw, how cute that he cooked for you! " or " Ugh! How gross! ". I don't get that last one, I mean, thay where to ones who wanted to know!

When we finally arrived to the mall, I practiclly ran out of the car. I was very happy that I wouldn't have to tell anymore details.

We walked in to the mall and started the shopping. We spent an hour and a half shopping before we stopped. Mostly because both me and Lola had gone to our limit.

We then left to go home. In the car I didn't want to speak more about mine and Mark's night/day so I took up the subject about my mom dating Kelly's dad.

" So Kel, how do you feel about our parents dating? " I asked her.

" Gross! Sure, I'm happy about him finding someone, and a nice one, but it's gross to think about my dad.. you know.. with another woman. " She answered.

" Okay.. Thanks for that image. " I answered.

" Wait! Wait! Your parents are dating? " Lola asked.

" Yes, thay are. My dad told me a few days ago. " Kelly said.

" Yeah, so did my mom." I said.

" Wow.. Gross.. Arn't they like 40 or something? " Lola said.

" Yes." Both me and Kelly answered.

" Okay, like I said, gross! " Lola said and them we started laughing, for no reason at all. But thats Lola to you, the one who can make anyone laugh with just a few words.

Soon we arrived to my house and I said good-bye to my friends before walking in to my house.

I hd been home for just a few minutes when I heard my phone beep. It was a text - from Mark. He wanted me to come over to his place, and so did I. So, I answered that I'd be right over.

When I was ready, I walked over to Mark's house. I knocked two times on the door and soon he opened the door.

Once inside, I gave him a long kiss. No, it didn't go any longer than that. We didn't do anything naughty.. Yet.

Instead we watched some random movie.

When the movie was over, Mark pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I kissed back and then we did the naughty thing.

<<<<<

10 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS!!!