~16~Change of Minds~

Start from the beginning

"Okay listen, you keep an eye on them and keep informing me about what is happening there, and make sure you tell me when they discharge her from the hospital" said the boss.

"Okay boss, I will do the work" said Arjun and kept the phone in hisboant pocket. And made a move to continue with his act.

"Very soon Manik, very soon you will beg in front of me in your knees and this will happen through your weakness" said the boss and moved to the wall which had photos of everyone from Fab5, Abhi, Mr. and Mrs.Malhotra, Navya, Mr. and Mrs.Murthy.

He then took a photo in his hand and went to the wall with a pin to pin it up. After pinning it up he had a devilish smile on his face, it was a picture of Nandini.

"Not bad Manik, not bad at all. I have to admit it your wife is very beautiful...........you have a great taste mahn.........but very soon I will make her mine and you will beg for her" he said and laughed a very hearty but evil laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At around 4 am in the morning, Nandini started to stirr in her sleep. Her eyes wanted to open and look at light which was hitting on her face but an unknown pain was stopping her from doing so. She then tried slowly to open her eyes.

After a lot of tries her eyes slowly opened and took in the sight before her. She saw that she was kept in room with white walls and was place on a ber with machines nearby.

She was that she was a blue hospital gown and when she tried to touch the material with her hands that time she noticed that her hand was in sone vice grip.

She then titled her head to see that Manik was holding her hands in his with his head placed in the bed beside her legs and he had slept off.

Nandini took her time to notice his face. She slowly tried to sit up without disturbing his deep slumber. "Why his he in deep slumber now" she thought "Did he sleep late, if si I an not leaving him alive" she thought immediately and looked at him.

"But why am I caring for him, when I should hate him. He was the one who wanted to marry me, if he had not asked my hand in marriage nothing of this would have happened" she thought.

"When I saw the damaged cracker, why did my heart beat so rapidly.............why did my breath stopped in my throat when I saw that Manik was about to burst that cracker" she thought.

"Maybe he is not really that bad I thought him to be..........he is caring to all and doesn't show hatred to me" she thought and moved her hands to his hair and brushed them off.

"Like I said before, Manik is a very good soul and he deserves someone more loving not a person like me who as lost her heart to someone else" she thought and looked away from.

"If Manik falls in love with someone, I will surely move away from his life and will not be a obstacle to his happiness" shr thought and a tear slipped from her eyes.

"But why is it killing me to think of Manik being with someone else, why is it hurting so much to think that Manik will look at someone else with love in his eyes and not me.........why why why......." thought Nandini and turned to look at Manik again.

Brushing off the strands of hair from his forehead again which hand moved due to the wind she thought "I think, my opinion on Manik was wrong. Maybe I should see the good side in him if I want to give a chance to this relationship........if not a lot of people will be unhappy and I don't want that to happen."

With that Nandini was only looking at Manik and slowly ruffling his hair, a small smile came on his lips unconsciously and her heart felt happy seeing him smile.