Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces

Start from the beginning

Me: "Wait! I have a great idea." I told Weiss catching her attention.

Weiss: "What's your so called great idea? Kill it?" she whispered me.

Ruby: "Nope! I figured that, since we can't find the Forest Temple on the ground. Then why not ride on the Nevermore, so we can see the Temple from up high. Like that we won't waste as much time walking around." I whispered to Weiss my great idea.

Weiss: "That's...a terrible idea! How could you even think of something like that?! Do you wanna die?" she whispered back at me.

I thought about it for a moment, there's no way I can get Weiss to agree to do it, unless I give her a good reason. I had a idea on how to convince Weiss to do it, but I'm not happy about it.

Me: "B-But Weiss, if you don't hurry to the Temple than how will you be able to keep your promise to (Y/n)? He probably misses you so much. Just imagine him at the Forest Temple all alone, wishing that you were there with him." I told her overdramatically.

I saw Weiss gasp to what I said to her, she began to think to herself before looking back to me.

Weiss: "You're right, he must be so lonely all by himself. Alright let's do it." she said to me. I couldn't believe that actually worked.

But now it was time for the fun part.

(Timeskip brought to you by Ruby and Weiss jumping top of a Nevermore.)

Well my idea worked, we were on the Nevermore, we were flying through the air, we could see the Forest Temple, the only problem me and Weiss were facing was the fact that we were barely able to hold on. But the point was to find the Forest Temple and we did.

Weiss: "Ruby! I told you this was a terrible idea!" she yelled to me.

Me: "We're fine! Stop worrying! My plan worked didn't it!?" I yelled back to her.

Weiss: "I am so far beyond worrying!" she yelled at me, confusing me.

Me: "In a good way?!" I yelled back to her.

Weiss: "In a bad way! In a very bad way! We're about a thousand feet in the air on a Nevermore and the Forest Temple is right below us! How do you expect us to get down safely?!" she yelled to me.

Me: "Well, why don't we just jump?!" I yell to her, but I didn't wait for her responds and I just jump off.

Third Person P.O.V

Ruby was free falling through the air, normally she would be having the time of her life. But she realized that she was falling fast towards a group of people and she had no idea on how to control her descent. She began flailing her arms as she got closer and closer to the people at the Forest Temple. All she could think of at that moment was to yell towards them to warn them about her falling towards them.

Ruby: "Heads up!" she began to yelling towards them.

As Ruby was getting close to the ground, she slowly heard another scream coming to the left of her and it was getting louder and louder. Soon she felt a sharp pain hit her on her left side and she was sent flying another direction with whatever that hit her.

Blake and Yang saw all of this play out as Ruby and someone else went crashing into a nearby tree. Blake on shook her head in disapproval to what just happened.

Ruby manage to crash onto a tree branch and was a little sore from whatever hit her. At the moment all she saw was stars and she felt completely dizzy. She was so confused to what just happened. Minute she was falling towards the Forest Temple, next she was sent flying into a tree by something else.