Chapter 11: New... Friends?

Start from the beginning

"I don't know the answer to that problem yet, but I have a hunch. But I'm sure that they will come back. Don't worry, I will protect you." Reborn said with confidence.

"Why? If I remember correctly, we didn't meet before. But I have some dreams about you and me and we share quite a unique relationship..," blushed at the end the mumbling Tsuna.

Reborn looked into those caramel eyes, which sometimes was coloured with sunset-orange and decided that he won't tell the other. He will give hints, but he won't tell the whole truth. The brunette have to find it out and he was confident that he will find out sooner or later.

"You will find it out and about our relationship. But one thing is sure: I won't ever leave you."

The blushing brunette looked down and sighed, because he knew that the other won't tell him if he decided. In the corner of his eyes, he remembered that he had another question.

"Okay, but I have one other question. Who is that little lion?"

Reborn looked behind the brunette then hid his eyes under the rim of the fedora.

"... Why not ask him personally? I think he has a better answer than me."

Tsuna then felt that a little weight was on his lap. He looked down and gaze into those sunset-coloured eyes. He didn't realized himself, but the brunette's eyes were the same colour for a moment.

"... Who are you? You seem familiar..." The brunette hesitantly touched the flaming mane of the lion. The little feline grazed into the other's strokes.

"I'm Natsu. And you are right, I was the one who appeared before you when you summoned for a familiar. I'm your familiar, your other half." Said Natsu telepathically.

"Oh! But last time you were... bigger. And why didn't you appeared before me sooner? I tried to summon you. What's the difference now?" Asked the brunette.

"Oh, you started to remember and so your flames became stronger. Then I could materialize in this world. And this form is less consuming than my full-grow up." Answered the little lion who started to clean himself. It was cute.

"Okay, now I understand that. So what do you mean by that 'you are my other half'?" Tsuna tilted his head.

Reborn thought that he had to speak up, because the sun started to get up and this talking could go too slow if he would not interrupt.

"That means what it said. Since you are the same demon-type as me, even as a half, you have flames and familiars from these flames. Since your flame is your life energy and a familiar from flames is the materialization of it so you could say that they materialize your life energy. They are demons too, though and so you could say that they are the perfect partner because you can say they are another you. For example, I have Sun-flames and my familiar is Leon." Reborn show the brunette his pure flames and his partner.

Tsuna thought about his father, then remembered that he said something similar to it. He nodded his head and now he was curious about his flames.

"... And how many type of flames exist? And do you know what is mine?"

"There are seven main flames. We name them as Cloud, Rain, Storm, Lightning, Mist, Sun and Sky. They have their respective characteristics and colours. I will tell you about that later. But the matter is, the purer flames are stronger and everyone has their flames since they are borned. You, Tsuna, are from the rarest type, Sky. It would be good to keep it a secret."

Tsuna understood that Reborn won't tell him the reason. At least now. He looked at his partner and asked his last question which was in his mind.

"Will you stay?"