Christmas Special!!!

Start from the beginning

Yes I drew that. Credits to me if you want to use it.

And now let's begin the story!

***

"Killua" I called out from the kitchen

"Killua! "

"Killua!!"

"KILLUA!!!! FREAKIN' HELL!!! ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" I called out for the 4th time. I went upstairs towards the mini lounge and realize he wasn't there. Oops I forgot he don't sleep on the couch on Monday's... I then made my way into our bedroom. To only see him sleeping soundly with little cute snores. Awww how adorable~

Oh wait I forgot again....its 3 in the morning....

Never mind~~ *Inserts smug face* I thought before walking out of the room and closing the door then heading down stairs again.

I am currently baking a cake because today is Christmas. I loveeee Christmas!! It's my favourite festival it's so fun and you get presents.

I have been going to cooking classes recently to improve my cooking so I can successfully bake a cake without burning the whole kitchen down. Haha..... But that's actually what happened when I first tried to make dinner. Which is why resulted me to live here because the whole apartment that I was living in got burnt down.

Well the story was that I ran out of salt and therefore I had to go to buy some in the grocery store and then when I came back I heard sirens and then I realized that I accidently left the stove on..... Hahahahaha........ *looks away *

*Ding*

Oh goodies my cake has finished baking. I take my mittens and opened the oven and the amazing smell filled the unscented air. I looked at the clock

3:04 am

Now the cream!!! While waiting for my cake to cool. I started to prepare the frosting.

Whipping the fresh cream with the egg whites and butter and icing sugar.

After a 2 minutes of electric mixing the batter my arm were so sore. It is burning. I should totally go but one of those pre made bowel and electric whisk. But it's looks very hard to clean so that's why I'm having second thoughts.

Finishing mixing the cream, I lightly touched the cake to see whether it has cooled down or not.

It is pretty cold here. Outside is snowing. And the sky is dark with the stars still visible on the night sky. The moon would've been better if it was a full moon but it's an arc and it still looks pretty.

Taking my knife I managed to cut the cake in half horizontally. Layering it with a thick layer of cream and placing the sliced strawberries in circles. Placing the other piece on top.

Then spreading the whole cake with whipped cream and then decorating it with strawberries.

I then headed to the fridge and taking out my snap piece of chocolate card. I took the piping bag filled with melted white chocolate and drew "Merry Christmas Everyone" on the chocolate board.

Chilling my fingers under the tap with ice cold water.

With just a few seconds my finger tips went numb.