PEACE. . . FOR A WHILE AT LEAST

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!" Naruto shrieked. "I'M NOT READING ANY PERVERTED BOOKS!"

"Oh, so you know the meaning of "pervert", you understand the love where you "marry and have babies", but you don't understand the love Fuu has for you?" Shikamaru said bluntly.

"Well yeah. . ."

"Troublesome Uzumaki."

"It's Uzuchiha, Shikamaru! I'm not just an Uzumaki anymore!"

"Why not Uzuchikaze? You know, since your father was Minato Namikaze."

"The villagers don't know my father was their beloved Fourth Hokage, and I plan to keep my heritage a secret unless it is told by someone else or they find out. Plus, it makes explaining the name so much easier," Naruto smiled.

Shikamaru only grunted at the explanation.

"Naruto, how do you think up of such things to hide your heritage yet you still have no idea what love is?" Tenten shook her head.

"How unfathomable," Neji sighed.

"Well he is the Number One Unpredictable Knucklehead Ninja," Sasuke deadpanned.

"Hmm, oh yeah, Sasuke," Sakura turned to her brother, "what ever happened to your love life?"

Sasuke blinked. "What love life?"

"Did you ever love someone in the former future? As in romantically?"

Sasuke leaned away from his ex-fangirl sister, his eye slightly twitching. "N-No. . . at that time I was so stupidly obsessed with revenge that I didn't think of anything like that."

"Hmm, that redheaded girl seemed to be very attached to you." Sakura wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, making Sasuke jump up, crossing his arms in an X as he backed away.

"No. No, no no no no no no no no no! NO! She was just like the former you, Sakura! She was a fangirl, and obsessed with me sucking her blood! I mean, do I look like a freaking vampire to you?!"

"Well. . ."

The Leaf Legion looked at each other, avoiding Sasuke's gaze as said Uchiha sweatdropped.

"I do. . .?"

"With your Sharingan activated and the way you used to have your hair cover your left eye, coupled with your high-necked red-and-black Akatsuki cloak. . ."

Ino didn't have to say anymore as everyone immediately began to imagine Sasuke's "vampire appearance", all of them nodding along with the Yamanaka's description.

Sasuke winced. "I wouldn't look that much like a vampire. . ."

"Really?" Sai smirked faintly as he held up his drawing pad, on which was painted the image of Sasuke, drawn exactly like the description Ino had given.