Jackass

--Scar's POV--

"so, you finally decided to come back," my eyes were drawn towards the couch once I heard Ryder's voice entering this factory/ asylum thing.

"yep, figure you missed seeing my beautiful face, so I bless you with my presence," I reply, a smirk playing on my lips.

"a little cocky, aren't we now?" he replies

"I think a bit more than a little," Martinez butts in

"you're wearing a dress," Strike points out

"yea, I have in important dinner thingy after this and Nathaniel is forcing me to wear a dress, we make a compromise with the jacket, also I don't have long here,"I explain.

--Scar's outfit--

"I'm guessing you want to see Gunner," Celest states

"I still don't know what to do,"I say honestly

"you'll figure it out," Diesel says with a pat on my back, he just appeared out of nowhere.

"I guess I'll go find him, see you later," the first place I think of looking in our room. I make my way up the stairs towards our room, it feels like forever since I've been here. finally seeing the familiar wooden door, a smile tugs on the corner of my lips remembering all the fond times I had with Gunner, all those times he's comforted me.

reaching out, I turn the cold, metal handle and let the door glide open with a small push. looking around the room, my body froze once I spotted Gunner. there he was, his bear back against the brick wall, a random brunette straddling his lap and their lips locked together. I could feel the tears threating to slips through.

the girl's lips finally leave his to trail down his neck, Gunner's eyes meet mine. " I'm an idiot for ever thinking you could feel anything for me,"I say through gritted teeth before turning on my heal and walking away. 

"Scar! wait!" hearing his voice call after me, I pick up my pace going down the stairs as fast as I could. "Sacr! let me explain!" hearing his voice again as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I pick up to a full sprit straight to the door.

 "Scar! come on! please!" 

his voice remained in the distance but I ignored it. soon sprinting down the street, tears trickling down my face. but I couldn't care less. I never slowed down, I never stopped to catch my breath, I kept running as the tears kept flowing. my breath was uneven, my arms and legs moving in time. my hair blowing in the wind, the word around me not seeming to exist, yet everything was so clear. my jacket catching in the wind, my dress coming up to the hight of here bike shorts would end. my body feeling light as if I was a feather, the wind rushing past my small frame.

turning down the cement pathway toward the house, rushing up the stairs and through the doors. "Nicole,"I could hear Scarlet call after me but I went straight up the stairs and into my room. closing the door, I grip my hair in my hands and squeeze my eyes tightly shut.