Party, Bad Idea

Jay, Kaleb and Ryan have pissed me off a lot lately. tonight Nathan and Lucinda are taking Olivia and the twins to a park, they are going to be there for a couple days. the triples have decided to try and cheer me up by through a party inviting some people from their school and my friends in the gang. 

Scarlet convinced me to let her dress me up and get ready with me. i allowed her to poke and pored me with her make up things and do my hair all fancy. i drew the line at dresses, heal, whatever but dresses and skirts, hell no. she changed into a skirt, this bralette thing and a cardigan while i agreed to wear a grey tank top, ripped back jeans and my leather Jacket.

 she changed into a skirt, this bralette thing and a cardigan while i agreed to wear a grey tank top, ripped back jeans and my leather Jacket

--Scarlet's outfit--

--Nicole's outfit--

she pulled on her nude heels and handed me a pair of black heeled boots, i tied them up. we finally left my room and headed downstairs. the music was blasting throughout the house and backyard, there was an assortment of alcohol in the kitchen and there was already quite a few people here. the doorbell went off, Scar and i walked over revealing Celeste, Martinez, Diesel, Gunner, Strike and Ryder.

Martinez was in black ripped jeans and w white crop top, Celeste wore high-waisted washed jean shorts with a floral crop top and the boys in jeans a some form of top. i took a moment to look over Gunner in his black skinny jeans and a light gray shirt that tightened around his built structure showing the outline of his 6-pack. damn my boyfriend is hot

"don't bite your lip" Gunner whispers as he walks in snapping me out f my thoughts, i didn't even know i was biting my lip. after standing by the door for a moment, i turn around and head towards the kitchen following the others.

"thank you" i say taking the red cup off Gunner

"seriously, are you and Gunner twins?" i hear Celeste asks Strike, actually, that's a good question.

"fine, we're twins" Strike replies with a slight smile

"wait, so i've kissed twins?" i question joining their conversation with Gunner

'you've kissed me?" Gunner furrows his eyesbrows

"yea, it was like 2 years ago, before i first kissed you" i inform

"i remember that" Celeste state

"you two get a drink" i pat Strike's back and walk out the back where most people were. people were dancing and grinding, jumping into the pool, drinking, the whole 9 yards.

--a few hours later--

a few hours have passed, it's not pitched black outside, only the light from the house and street lamps. not going to lie, i've had a few drinks but i'm not drunk. the triplets and the 4 boys seem to be getting along pretty well, earlier i saw Jay and Ryder talking and Laughing about something.

i walk into the backyard hoping to hind the boys, which i do. i spot Jay, Kaleb, Ryan, Gunner, Strike, Diesel and Ryder by the back fence smoking something. i walk over to them and lean on the fence next to Ryan. he offers me his cigar, i take it and just look at it for a moment. i balance it on the nail of my index finger which was against my thumb and flick it over the fence before saying "i don't do drugs."

"that doesn't mean you have to flick it over the fence, you could have given it back" Ryan states

i shrug, "well too late now"

"you didn't think about giving it back to me?" i just shake my head

"so... look like y'all are getting along but i came for you" i state pointing at Gunner. i take the cigar out from between his lips then put it between mine.

"what happened to 'i don't do drugs'?" Ryder questions, i throw the cigar over the fence

"i don't" i take Gunner's hand an start to lead him away, before i got the chance, Kaleb punched Gunner in the jaw. "Kaleb! what the hell!?" i shout

"you shout's have done that" Gunner warns, i notice Gunner's lips was bleeding

"Gunner don't-" i was cut off when he punch Kaleb in the gut, Ryan tried to break up the fight but he ended up getting punched. next thing i know, all 7 of them are fighting and i can't break it up.

"Guys! stop this!" my shouting was doing nothing. is Kale that jealous that he had to punch Gunner? this has gone way to far. i grab Kaleb's arm and twist it behind his back, he screamed in pain at the sudden, painful, unnatural movement of his arm.

"enough! this has gone way to far, keep your jealousy to yourself and accept the truth, there is nothing you can do" i let go of Kaleb and walk away.

what has my life turned into?

-----------------------------------------------------------

another chapter, i really like this chapter. also i'm getting lazier with my editing, hope you don't mind but you should be able to understand it all, just not proper grammar.

vote and comment, tell me what you like and don't.

Axx