Chapter 3

Mr. Hund's POV

I'd just assigned them a paper, and my little mate just looked so confused. He'd just looked down at his paper and hopelessly feels around for anything protruding from the paper to give him a sign as to what it said. The paper was very easy too. It just asked about himself and what his hobbies enjoyed, stuff like that. I'm not that much of an asshole to assign a big worksheet on the first day.

I looked at his blank face. It was so beautiful, exactly what I imagined my mate looking like, sort of. I'd imagined my mate a little older, but that doesn't make me love him any less. My mate, Axel I think, has light brown hair that's so wavy, making it stick up in weird angles, and it suits him. He has the most beautiful blue eyes! They're as blue as the ocean, but light like ice. When I held him earlier, the most blissful moment of my life, I felt how thin he was, not exactly skin and bones, but on the border of healthy and not healthy.

I start to get annoyed at the other students. They're looking at him, but not helping him. Maybe they're the blind ones. They look over and snicker at him and turn back to their friends.

I get up, maybe a little too fast because I see Axel's head move a little in my direction, his beautiful icy blue eyes unmoving. I glide over to his form, knowing he hears me when not even half the students have noticed my advancement on their peer.

"See me after class, I'll email your other teachers saying that you can't attend the rest of your periods." Axel nods, attempting to look up at my face with his eyes. I don't know why maybe he does it for my own comfort?

I feel apprehensive, leaving him alone, but I can't draw attention from the other students. I gaze into his eyes one more time before I go back to my desk and have a seat.

Once I think everything is good, I check the pack's mindlink for anything wrong. I'm the alpha of the MorderMoon Pack. We use a lot of German in our pack, not a lot, but just for a few phrases and of course, most of our names mean something in German. For example, my name is Dedrick Hund, meaning: leader of people. Another reason why I already love Axel, his name means a source of life.

I listen to the pack's mindlink and hear nothing important. Before I forget though, I need to mindlink my beta, the school's principal, known as to me as either 'Asswipe', or just Kurt.

"Hey Kurt, I'm going to need to take the rest of the day off..."

"Common Dedrick! Why this time?!"

"I found my mate." It takes him a second to respond.

"That's great! What's she like?"

"Axel's a 'he', and he is amazing"

     "Oh~ Okay, yeah, I'll give you the day off."

"Thanks, Asswipe."

I cut out of the mindlink when the bell rings. I tell all of my horrid students to 'Have a nice day!' with a fake smile on my face, few say it back, most just walk away without saying anything.

"Ass hats." My wolf, Damian, growls out.

I know right?

I look over to the boy in the desk, staying so obediently. I walk over to him, making my footsteps a little louder so he knows I'm walking to him.

"Axel, could you follow me to the staff room please?" I ask gently. He looks confused at first.

"Uh, sure?" The boy, Axel says uncertainty. I smile and help him stand up. I look at his pale face to see him blushing. So cute. I put my hand on the small of his back once again and lead him to the staff room, shortening my pace so he can think about where he's going.

Once we get there, I open the door and guide him inside before closing the door once again.

"What did you want to talk about, Mr. Hund?"

End of Chapter