"Pan." I turn around to see Robbie frozen in place. Summoning a fire ball, I look in the trees to see if I can find her. I see her shadow and launch the fire ball at her. She jumped to another branch and I lost her.

"The moment you step foot on the ground, you're dead Moon." I snarl with a smirk.

"Pan, look out!" I look up to see Moon fall on top of me. Pinning me to be ground with Moon on my back.

"I win." Moon says smugly, lifting the spell on Robbie.

"10 points to Gryffindor." Robbie chuckled, coming over to us.

"More like 100 points." She says.

"Why 100?" Robbie asked.

"Because I just caught the snitch." She brags in my ear.

"Can you 2 argue about this when my lunges aren't getting crushed." I speak up.

"Oh, you want your lungs crushed." Moon smirked. Before I got the chance to ask what that ment, I felt at least 40 more pounds on me. Telling me that I have a wolf on top of me.

"Get off." I snap. Moon does as she's told and I get up, looking at her.

"What?" Moon chuckled.

"You're lucky that Robbie's here." I smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Robbie asked.

"Let's just say if you weren't here, I would have love bites all over my neck and Peter would be dead." Moon explained, not going into detail.

"Oh." Robbie smirked.

"Robbie, what's with the smirk?" I ask.

"Um, that kiss I told you about." Moon says.

"Yes." I say, waiting till she continued.

"Robbie got a little carried away." She whispered in my ear. I glare at Robbie and start running after him.

"Robbie, you are so dead!" I yell after him.

"It wasn't real." He shouted back.

"Peter, it was a dare, it ment nothing!" Luna shouts behind me, running after me.

"It doesn't matter, he still did it!" Robbie stops, out of breath as I speed up. Moon appeared right in front of me, making me skid to a stop.

"Moon, get out of the way." I say.

"No."

"Why?" I snap.

"Because that kiss was a dare. It ment nothing."

"Next you're going to say that Emma is going to steal my Lost Boys." I say sarcastically. Robbie chuckled under his breath.

"What's so funny." I snap.

"Nothing." He chuckled, smirking my signature smirk.

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie started smirking when Peter commended on the Lost Boys. I had to restrain myself from not saying that happened on the show.

"How bout we go back, have dinner and the bonfire, and get to bed." I chuckled.

"Fine." Peter whined. We head back to camp and have dinner and the bonfire. I sit down on a log with Robbie as we look at the dancing boys.

"So, everything in the Once Upon A Time Neverland, is the same here?"

"Yep." I tell him.

"To the Lost Camp, to Peter's pipe, to the Lost Boy dance, to Lost Boys themselves."