I wore my bunny slippers and decided to pack some of my stuff I will be moving from here on Monday.

I packed half of my stuff and decided to pack the rest tomorrow I looked at my clock and it was 10:45.

I went downstairs to make break fast for myself and chicken soup for Jungkook.

I cooked my egg, sausage and toast, I started to cook Jungkook's soup.

I heard the door bell ring, I went to open it and saw Tae.

"Good morning Tae, what's up?" I asked letting him come in

"Oh nothing just came here to see if you were ready so we can go and make a plane to ask Mia out" he said with his signature box smile.

"You are really obsessed with her aren't you?" I said shaking my head looking at him while stiring the soup.

He sheepishly smiled, which I apparently didn't expect I expected him to go against my statement.

I just shrugged it off, and gave Tae the extra food I prepared for myself, which he took happily and started eating.

I informed him that I am going to go give Jungkook his soup and he nodded.

I put the bowl of soup on a nice wood tray and with a spoon and a glass of water and also a tablet.

"Wow, so much effort" he said wiggling his eyebrows and shoulders with that weird eye thingy he does which apperantly I love and find it funny.

I just rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

I walked upstairs carefully not wanting to spill the soup or the water.

I opened his bedroom door and then closing it behind me, Jungkook was still asleep, sleepy head.

I put the food on his beside table and went up to him, he literally looks like a bunny who is asleep, I think I am gonna die.

I slightly shook him, he slightly groans and moved a little bit but did not wake up.

I shook him again harder this time, he opened his eyes a little and sat up rubbing his eyes like a cute baby.

This is seriously an awe moment but I gotta keep my cool.

He looked at me and slightly smiled, and my heart just died inside of me.

I picked up the tray and sat it on the lap table and put it in his lap, and said "I made it for you, eat up"

I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, shit déjà vo is happening right now.

I turned towards him and hummed, "feed me please, I am weak" he said with aegyo.

If this was any other guy I would smack him with a wet flip flop so hard his front teeth would fall off, but with Jungkook he actually looks cute.

So I decided to listen to him and feed him, I grabbed the bowl that contained the chicken soup.

I slowly blowed the soup, I felt eyes on me.

I brang the spoon towards his mouth and he opened his mouth, he is still looking at me.

Most of the time the guy averts his gaze to somewhere else when he gets caught staring, but Jungkook is literally staring at me and something about his gaze is kinda.......sexy.

I quickly stuffed the spoon in his mouth so the soup would finish quickly and get out of here its kinda getting hot in here and I am sure the weather isn't the cause of it, and unfortunately me stuffing a spoon in his moth to quickly caused him to choke on the liquid.