Homophobes... ~_~

May 19, 2014

Oh god it's been a while. I need to start writing again. Last year, on August 3rd, I started to write about homophobes, but I never finished, so I'm just going to rewrite it.

Yep. I hate homophobes. I don't get how they can say such hurtful things to somebody just for loving the person they love. It's not a choice. It's not like they have control over it. Some boys like boys, some girls like girls, then there's the ones in between; the boys who like boys and girls, and the girls who like girls and boys. Has anyone here ever heard Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco? I love that song, but when he says something about how he's trying to get attention from a girl who can't decide... I think some people can't decide if they're straight or gay/lesbian, but I'm pretty sure at least some people know for a fact that they love both genders.

I could go on and on about how much all of this homophobe shit bothers me, but usually trying to fight the haters is a hopeless cause.

So, for everybody out there, straight, gay, lesbian, or bi; I FUCKING LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. Don't let anybody tell you that you deserve to die, that you are a worthless piece of shit, or that you're weird just because of who you love.

Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk8jV7r6VMk

Dear Straight People:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frn8TAlew0

"Dear straight people, why do you have to stare at me while I'm holding my girlfriend's hand like I'm about to rob you? Dear straight people, you make me want to fucking rob you." ~Denice Frohman

I'll share my living room with you, so don't feel you need to be in the closet.

With Love To All,

~Łęxï