|| Chapter 4 ||

Edited

Harry's POV

I was standing in front of the stove making eggs and bacon when Ashely walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Hello, love." I say, taking two plates and putting eggs and bacon on both of them.

"Hi," she says quietly.

I walk over and set both of the plates down, one in front of her and one in front of me.

Ashley and I had been eating in silence for about five minutes before she asked me something I really didn't want to hear.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

I set my fork down on the plate and put my head in my hands, making a groaning sound.

"Do you really want to know why?" I ask her, hoping she'll say no.

"Yes." Ashley says, leaning back in the chair and crossing her arms over her chest.

Damn, not exactly what I wanted to hear. This probably isn't something she wants to hear either.

"Well, too bad. I'm not ready to tell you yet and I know you're not ready to hear what I have to say."

"But, why? I think I have the right to know why you fucking kidnapped me!" She shouts.

"Shut up." I growl, closing my eyes and breathing in and out slowly. My hands were clenched together in fists.

"No! I have the right to know so just tell me!" Ashley says, not backing down.

"Ashley I swear to god if you don't stop yelling at me right now I'm going to do something you and I will both regret later on. So I suggest you shut the fuck up." I say through clenched teeth.

"Fine," she says. Ashley stands up and walks out of the room. I hear her stomp up the stairs and slam the door to, what is probably my room, behind her.

Sighing, I put my head in my hands and try to calm down.

. . .

Ashley's POV

I stomp up the stairs and slam the door to his room, locking it behind me.

"I need to get out of here." I mutter to myself.

Turning away from the door I notice a bathroom. Walking inside I see that there's a window and that it wasn't locked.

"Score," I whisper happily to myself. Time to get out of this hell hole.

I quietly shut the door to the bathroom and slowly open the window, hoping it wouldn't squeak.

Looking down I breath in sharply at the long fall and jump. Landing on my feet I wince in pain. Great, I hurt my ankle.

I turn around and look through the window, seeing no sign of Harry.

'Well that was easier than expected.' I think to myself. I start running and soon enough I'm about five minutes away from Harry's house.

I turned around and right when I was ready to start running again I was grabbed from behind. A hand covered my mouth before I could scream and I was brought back into a dark alley.