|| The Wedding ||

Edited

"I'm so nervous, mum. I love him so much I don't want to mess this up." Ashley says.

"I know honey, he loves you too. What you and Harry have can never be ruined, you love each other too much." Elaine says to her stressed daughter.

"I just can't help but worry," Ashley says wringing her hands.

She look in the mirror again, smoothing down her dress. It was plain white except for the small strip of silver that wrapped around her midriff. Ashley's hair was falling down her back in curls and the white veil was pinned to the top of her head. She only had on one piece of jewelry and that was the silver diamond heart necklace that Harry had given her for her birthday after everyone had calmed down.

"Ashley, you need to stop worrying. You look absolutely beautiful and even if you don't think so Harry does." Elaine says.

There were then three knocks on the door before it opened slowly.

"You look beautiful, love."

"Thank you, Louis. You look quite handsome yourself." Ashley says smiling.

"Are we all ready? It's about time to start." Louis says and glances at his watch.

She took a deep breath before turning around to face her mum. Elaine gave her a comforting nod and then Ashley started walking towards Louis, taking his arm. Louis lead her out into the hallway and down some stairs before they stood right in front of two huge oak wood doors.

"You'll be fine, Ash. I never thought I'd get to say this about him but he truly does love you."

Ashley gives Louis a small smile before dropping his arm and putting herself in position next to her dad.

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thank you father," she said softly. The doors then opened and Ashley was faced with friends and family members as she walked down the aisle with her father on her arm towards her future husband.

When she reached him Ashley's father let go of her arm, handing her over to his future son-in-law. Ashley then mouthed an 'I love you' to her family before looking up into emerald green eyes.

They both turned to look at the minister and he began.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Harry Styles and Ashley Stone. Marriage is the compromise between two people who love each other, who trust each other, who honor one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend the rest of their lives with each other. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, joys, and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life." The minister took a breath and then continued.

"Harry Styles, do you take Ashley Stone, to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love, comfort, honor and protect her; forsaking all others to be faithful to her until death do you apart?"

"I do," Harry said and squeezed her hands a little while smiling.

"Ashley Stone, do you take Harry Styles, to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love, comfort, honor and protect him; forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?"

"I do," she said smiling back at Harry.

"Repeat after me: I, Harry Styles/Ashley Stone take you Ashley Stone/Harry Styles to be my wife/husband, and my better half. I will take care and cherish our relationship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will always be open, honest, and faithful to you. I take you for my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day on, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, for in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish for all the days of my lives and until my last breath."

Ashley and Harry both repeated exactly what the minister said before he started again.

"Repeat after me: This ring, which has no beginning and no end, symbolizes the love and trust between us that will never cease. May it's presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husband and wife."

Both Harry and Ashley repeated what the minister said once again before he continued on.

"Until now Ashley Stone and Harry Styles have spent each moment of their lives as separate individuals. But from this day on, and every day after this day shall be shared and spent as one. By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Harry pulled Ashley into him, moving his hands up onto her face before slowly kissing her. Ashley reciprocated the same passion as Harry. They then pulled apart.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Styles."