2|Enemy .

" You're famous here " My brother whispered at me . -_-

" Guys lets eat ! " Jisung shouted from the kitchen

" Ne Jisung Eomma !!! " All the boys shouted .

" Why did you guys call him eomma ?" I asked my  brother .

" Because he always take care of us just like eomma " i nodded and went to the kitchen

I dont know where have to sit because i dont know them , my brother was sitting between Minhyun and Woojin . I looked around to find some space . There is an empty chair beside Daniel and Jinyoung. Daniel asked me to sit beside him but suddenly Guanlin sat at the empty place .

" Yah ! Guanlin , why are you sitting here ? I reserved this place for Haerin . " Daniel tried to push him but its doesnt work

" Anniya gwenchana ! I will sit beside jinyoung " I smiled and sat beside jinyoung . Daniel looked so dissapointed .

" Can i sit here ?" I asked jinyoung before sit

" Ofcourse you can . " Jihoon said and pulled the chair for me . I hope that jinyoung do it for me but he looked so shy

" Thankyouu ! " I said and sat between Jihoon and Jinyoung .

" Dont you dare to flirt on her ! " Daniel rolled his eyes to Jihoon but Jihoon dont care .

I felt that someone keep looking at me and its Jinyoung . I looked at him back and he turned away . If i could be his girlfriend . Oh My God !

We enjoyed eating food that prepared by Jisung . I drink some water because the food was spicy .

" Seongwoo hyung did you stay here tonight ?" He nodded . I chocked .

" No were not " I said to my brother

" Of course we are " My brother said .

" But we dont have a guest room for Haerin " Sungwoon said

" She can sleep with me then . " Daniel said

" A big NO ! You will rapped her " Jihoon said to him

"So let her sleep with Seongwoo . " Jisung gave an idea

" Im sharing a room with you idiot ! " Seongwoo said to Jisung .

" Let her sleep on the couch " Guanlim said . He ' s so annoying .

"Such a nice idea " Daniel aaid and smirked

" No ! Daniel will take my sister with him " Seongwoo said

" Hm . We all sharing room except Daniel , Baejin and Guanlin . Ita impossible for baejin to sharing room with girl . So maybe she can sleep with you Guanlin ?" I choked once again .

" Hah ?!" All eyes was on him . I hope the answer will be no

" Ergh . Fine ! " He said . What !!! Its unbelievable . I will sleep with my enemy ? Oh shit !

==

After done eating all of us sat infront of the television . For watching movie . Its already 11 pm . I always sleep before 10 pm . I felt so sleepy but i dont know which room should i go . Jinyoung realized that my eyes is going to closed

" Haerin ah you can go to my room if youre sleepy . My room is upstairs number 6 . I will sleep with Guanlin  tonight " Jinyoung said he's so understanding  . I nodded and stood up .

" Want me to send you ?" Daniel said and smirked at me .

" Gwenchanayo she can take care of herself . Just shut up and watch the movie " Seongwoo said and make him turned away .

I went to jinyoung room and opened the door . His room was so neat and big . There is a lot of his photo on the wall . He so cute with his small face . I laid on his bed and started to closes my eyes .