14

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Whimpers filled the silent room and the dark eyes laid on the small body on his lap. Hot breaths hit the pale skin from the younger and his mouth was a gap open. Sinful noises came still out of his mouth and he bit his cherry red lips.

Light sunbeams fell into the room and soft little rainbows dazzled through the small drops of sweat which rolled Jeon's body down. The hands on his waist were still there and he closed his eyes.

"B-but I don't know how to dance this kind of dance. I never did that before." whispered the younger male into the room and opened slowly his brown eyes. They looked direct into Park's dark ones and Jimin melted mentally by the heart-warming view in front of him but it made Park's body felt hot at the same time.

"It is okay honeybun. You can do this, hm." spoke Jimin with his rough voice against Jungkook's ear. His deep tone send shivers down Jeon's spine and Jungkook presser himself against the older male. "I-it is so hot in here." spoke Jungkook and thrown his head back into his neck as Jimin rubbed his hand over the thick right thight.

Heavenly were the tones from Jeon and Park growled against the naked back from the younger one. He lost his control but there was still part in him at kept him from the younger. "Should I visit you every day after school and teach you how to do this dance?"

Moans filled the small room as the white curtains danced slowly in the soft breeze. "Y-yes please." A grin laid on the pair of plump lips and Park laid his lips against Jeon's purple covered neck. A kiss was placed on his lips and the last weak moan escaped Jeon's lips.

"h-hyung I'm tired." spoke softly Jeon and closed his eyes with his long dark lashes. Warm sunlight fell onto the younger male's skin. Jimin stroked softly with his thumb over the skin which looked like porcelain. He could understand the younger male. He was covered in his own liquid. It was his first time where he felt such a feeling.

Again, Park placed a kiss on the neck and laid Jeon from his lap before him. He grabbed the greyish blanket and pulled it over his and Jeon's body. Jimin smelled the air and it was filled with sweat from the lust.

I should clean him up, thought Park and reached for the little blue tissue box. White was the color of the tissue and Park grabbed the light paper. With the tissue he fondly stroked over the pale male body which was covered in the white substance. Right after it, Park threw the dirty tissue away.

He placed himself next to the younger and laid his arm around the small heavy breathing body. Jeon's throat went fast and he tried to catch his breath. "You did this very well, Jungkook." whispered Park and stroked with his small finger slowly over the purple neck of the younger. A grin grew on his lips as he leaned over the younger body and smelled it.

Sweat and the scent of pure nature was mixed together and the grin on Park's plump lips grew bigger. It made the older proud to notice that he was the person which made Jeon reach his little limits.

Park's thumb reached the rosé toned cheek and softly stroked Jimin over it. A small slime covered Jeon's lips as he felt the warm thumb on his cheek. The compliment made the rosé tone on his cheeks darker and slowly looked Jeon at the older male, still enjoying his presence. He didn't cared about the fact that both males were naked.

"Thank you Jimin for this. It felt actually good. Even when it was embarrassing for me to show m-myself naked." whispered Jungkook and stuttered at the end. His cheeks went from the dark rosé tone to the cherry red tone like his lips. It was adorable in Jimin's eyes, he chuckled quietly before he began to speak.

"I'm happy that you liked it. I enjoyed it as well." whispered the black-haired male as he took the younger's face into his small warm hands. I enjoyed it a way to much, I almost took your innocent. Warm were the breath that hit Jeon's cherry red lips as Park cake nearer to his face, both couldn't get enough from each other.

"It was really great for me as well, honeybun. You should sleep now. You did a great job." muttered Jimin and kissed shortly the lips from Jeon, and still his mind was telling him they they were only friends.

Cooling soft breeze cake into the small room and the sun reflected at the skyscraper, right into Jungkook's room. Golden were the sun and Jimin's hair glowed in the sun. Jungkook looked at him and a small gulp was his first action as he saw the divine view above him. His heart started to race and his hands gripped tighter the white sheets of the beds.

Pink was the color that adorned Park's plump lips and he moved them to tell the younger male to sleep but Jeon didn't payed attention to his words, he just watched his lips. Again a soft kiss landed on the younger male's lips as Jimin noticed Jeon's actions. A grin lair on his lips and his hands stroked over the cheeks from the brown-haired male.

"You should really go to sleep now. You was tired." remembered the elder as he stroked with one hand through his messy black hair which shinned golden in the warm sunlight from the evening. "But I want to sleep next to you." whispered Jeon and pushed his bottom lip over his upper lip which both had the cherry red tone. Soft smiles came from Jimin as he listened to the small voice. "Of course, honeybun."

A big smile covered Jeon's lips as he heard the voice from his elder and nodded with his head. His little wish cane true. Just laying in bed with his older friend and cuddle each other but wasn't that things couples did? His soft smile went into a confused one and he placed his hands on the shoulder from Jimin which had red scratches on his healthy skin. It reminded the younger about their hot actions between each others.

A dark red adorned his cheeks and he closer his eyes as a new breeze filled his room and cooled both males down. Jeon opened his eyes again to ask his question. "I have a question, hyung. What are we know. I mean- do you even like me?" asked Jeon and looked at the black-haired male with his brown orbs while his hair danced slowly in the soft breeze from the season.

"I like you, Jungkook. I like you a way too much, honeybun. I could eat you up."

_____❀_____

well this was soft and crap at the same time, woah.
this is actually such a cringy story lol 😂

rest in peace my dear jonghyun