05

[unedited]

_____❀_____

The red shade from the younger one darkened. "T-thank you Hyung but you need to go." whispered the younger one as he placed his hands on the muscular chest from his hyung. ,,You're right." Jimin let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes.

"Can my baby boy give me a goodbye kiss?"

Again a smirk adorned the lips from the older one. His chest was punched by Jungkook. ,,Nya! Hyung!" whined Jungkook and tried to hide his dark red blush. "Okay okay. This was just a joke. You know that I love you as a little brother." smiled Jimin.

It was a lie. A lie that even Jimin knew. He couldn't only love the younger one as a good friend. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted to taste him. He wanted to touch him.

He wanted that Jungkook is his.

Jungkook's heart burst into pieces and he looked at his hyung. His hyung didn't know that it made the younger one really sad and down. "Y-yeah I know." Jungkook spoke and tried to smile for Jimin. ,,And thank you for bringing me home." said Jungkook in an undertone  of sadness.

Jimin was straight, Jungkook.

This fact made the young boy down and he wanted to start crying. "I'll go-" Jimin started his sentence but noticed that his friend was about to cry. "Sh. Shh. Don't cry Jungkookie-ah. You look beautiful when you smile." cheered the older one Jungkook up. ,,C-can you stay w-with me here?"

Jungkook's voice was small and his lower lip trembled. "Of course, baby boy." smiled Jimin and opened the brown wooden door from Jungkook's house. Both males went inside. "I wasn't here for so long." spoke Jimin and turned around. The place felt like his home on one side and on the other side it was a strange feeling to be in this house.

"Jungkook. Please. Stop crying. I hate it to see you crying." Jimin stroke softly Jungkook's brown hair and picked the young male up. "B-but I can't! And I don't know why I'm crying!" whined Jungkook. Of course Jungkook knew why is he crying but he couldn't tell this Jimin.

Gently placed Jimin the slim body down on the blue soft bed. "I'm always there for you." Soft kissed were placed down on Jungkook's forehead. A small smile appeared on the pinkish lips. "Thank you for being me Hyung."

Jimin's heart went soft by the sweet words from the younger one. He couldn't believe how cute Jungkook was. His sleepy eyes looked at him and his pink lips made Jimin went crazy. "I can't hold it back baby." whispered Jimin and stroke Jungkook's cheeks. He laid his lips on the sweet lips from Jungkook. Softly he traveled with his hands lower and hold him by his wirst.

The light brown haired male closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his lips again. His hands wrapped around the neck from Jimin and he tried to pull him closer. He wanted to be close to his hyung.

Seconds passed and they broke away from the kiss. "I shouldn't kiss you that often or we'll end up... uhm lying in bed." stuttered the back haired older male name and his hand ran through his hair. "But where in bed." smiled the younger one and looked up to Jimin. The older one couldn't understand the emotions change from Jungkook but he didn't want to ask.