(16)

Gakupo's POV:

'IT WASN'T KAITO'S BABY! WOOHOO!,' I screamed in my mind.

I was eating happily, but stopped mid-bite and looked at him.

"Wait...how do you know it's not?," I asked.

"Because you're a month pregnant. I can sense the baby in you already. It's similar to your mate's aura, not that blueberries," he said while scowling at the mention of Kaito.

I giggled and ate my food. No matter what he said, my saviour has a specific feeling about him, like he'd never lie to me, so I trusted him. The wild game was delicious, the company delectable, and the protection rapturing. I felt like I was at home with my (y/n).

It didn't register to me that I was crying until my saviour tilted my face up.

"Gakupo," he said full of concern.

I only looked into his eyes and seen nothing but love. I then pulled him close and kissed him. The feel of his lips; exactly like my lover, his kiss knee weakening, and his touch pleasurable. The kiss lasted longer than necessary, so I pulled away for air.

We stared into each other's eyes and gazed. It made me smile and giggle. He, on the other hand sighed.

"Gakupo...I'm not (y/n). Everything about me might seem exactly like him, but I'm not him," he said while tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

I only nodded and whimpered.

"Please...just--pretend. I miss him a lot and hate that a bastard had his way with me," I begged.

He only shook his head and sighed.

"No...you aren't mine...and you'll never be. You belong to (y/n), you're his--you're not supposed to go into heat because of me...I'm just an illusion," he said.

That made me gasp.

"Then what are you really...you know...besides the illusion part...and please tell me the truth," I said.

He only looked at me and sighed.

"I'm a clone. One of you're mate's feathers. He doesn't know that he sent me, but he did while he was asleep," he explained.

I only looked at him wide eyed. It then dawned on me, he is my (y/n).

"If you're one of (y/n)'s feathers, you are him. Please baby, make love to me. I want to only memorize your touch," I begged yet again.

Looking at him, he caved in and growled. His eyes glowed purple, as if he turned into a predator. He snatched my lips and mingled them with his, the beast in him out and about. Our kisses and subtle touches made me whine, while he only growled more.

"Omega--," his deep voice spoke.

I only squeaked as his husky scent enveloped my senses. I knew who this was now: The Phoenix. His intimidating aura made my body tremble; with need and submission. His growl has me presenting my nape to him, to which he nuzzled and nipped.

"Omega mine," he sucked on my neck.

My voice was so loud, it echoed in the cave.

"Omega have my chicks," he bit into my neck, breaking the skin, and drawing blood.

Another moan erupted from my parting lips, making me feel more slutty. My body practically rubbed against him, enticing him to give me more. He only growled again and pulled away from my neck; leaving me a whinning mess.

"Omega now marked...omega fully mine," he growled with a smirk.

That dominating look he gave me made me slick up with wetness; my love hole practically wanting to be stuffed. I pulled him closer to me and nuzzled him.

"Please...make love to your Omega~," I whispered in his ear.

He must have gotten really turned in by that because his skeletal wings were out and then wrapped around me; pulling me close to his body. He smirked, baring his sharp teeth. It made me more excited and tilt my head to the side.

"Please...please~," I whined and squirmed.

He only chuckled and nipped the bite wounds he inflicted on me. I pressed against him and wrapped my legs around him.

"No...Omega pregnant. No breeding...Alpha want go hard~," he growled.

I only whined.

"No...breed me~," I said and pushed him to the ground.

He gave me a shocked expression as I straddled him. My eyes gazed at him as I rubbed my slick hole at against him. He then grunted in approval and watched what I did. I slipped him in me with a scream of pleasure.

"Mmm...Omega tight~," he licked his lips and gripped my child bearing hips.

I only rested against his chest and bounced. I shuddered and drooled feeling intense pleasure. It felt a bit weird, with my belly, but I soon got used to it. My lover held me close, guiding my hips up and down his shaft lovingly. Even though this predator was hungry, his hold was gentle and loving.

He made love to me from dusk til early dawn. As we lay and cuddle, his hands found their way to my belly; gently caressing it. I smiled and pressed against him more, as a chilly gust blew in.

"Alpha love Omega and chicks," he said while nuzzling my little bump.

"I love you too," I pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed back and then went to kissing my belly. I giggled and then the fire went out. I looked up and whimpered. When he heard me, he growled.

"We need go. Omega and chicks not safe," he lifted me up and covered me.

He used some sort of magic to pack up everything. He then put it all into a little feather and gave it to me.

"Omega need keep this safe. Need to keep the feathers safe," he said while nuzzling me.

I nodded and whimpered. I just had this feeling that something was out to get me.

"Omega...bluberry coming for you. With pink haired lady," he said.

I gasped and clung to him. He then left the cave and flew to the border of the forest and the city. When he stopped, he put his wings away and ran a bus stop. After dressing me, he kissed me and gave me money.

"Gakupo...get back to (Y/n). He's the only one who can protect you now," he said and turned back into a feather.

I seen he gave me $200, so I used the spare change to help pay for the bus fee.

---

It took five hours for me to get back to my hometown. I passed the school and finally made it to (Y/n)'s house. I knocked a couple of times, but no one answered. I let myself in and then locked the door behind me. This entire house wrapped me in a hug that smelled like him. I smiled and reminisced about our first time.

A knock on the door took me from my thoughts. I silently made my way to the door, peeked out and then went wide eyed: Kaito. I didn't know what to do! I just got away from him and now he's here.

"Open up darling. I know you're in there~," He cooed with a sickening sweet voice.

I cringed and went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room. I hid in his closet and masked my scent with his. Hearing a loud booming sound, I covered my mouth and shook. I heard hurried footsteps and seen as they made their way into the room.

When they stopped in front of the college, I froze up and closed my eyes. What next baffled me. I felt familiar arms wrap around me and a nostalgic scent that made my heart beat like crazy.

"(Y/n)?," I asked.

"Yes my love...it's me," He sniffled and buried his head in my neck. It was him, my mate and true love.