(12)

Your POV:

Two days have passed since Gakupo's second kidnapping and Miku still being asleep. You were frustrated and tired. Tired of all these obstacles thrown at you. You just wanted some piece and quiet with the love of your life.

You then shuddered, whimpered and began to cry. You just wanted your sweet purple haired angel by your side as you ravished him. You decided to go and get your head straight through a shower.

As you entered, you remembered how you and Gakupo would always take showers together. Finishing up your depressing thoughts and the soup you head to the room where you left Miku to rest. Miku was still asleep, but you say her up.

"Come one Miku...wake up...you need to eat..", you say propting her up with a pillow.

"Mmm...what happened?," she asked.

You took a decent amount of time to explain to her the whole ordeal and when she finally remembered she sighed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your life (Y/n)...know that I did not intend for it to happen," she said apologetically.

"It's fine...I just want my lover back...," you replied, sadness lacing your voice.

You had yearned for his caress and it was making you go into depression. What are you to do!

- - -

Gakupo's POV:

I'm honestly fed up, why am I so weak!

I've been refusing to eat for three days and I could see Kaito getting irritated; well so was I.

"You better eat...or I'll rape you," he threatened.

"Like that's never happened before," I have a snide reply.

It only resulted in him pinning me down.

"Oh...you antagonizing me now?," he growled in desperation and irritation.

"No...you're only trying to twist around my words to flatter yourself," I spat back.

I didn't care that I was being held captive; all that came to mind was my (Y/n).

(A/n: The next few parts will have rape in them...I'm sorry for the long wait on the update too...I have a lot of family issues and I'm moving to Oregon so...wish me luck!)

What Kaito did next made my eyes widened: he stripped me bare. I was now naked and vulnerable in front of him and I couldn't do anything.

"What...cat for your tongue? You thought I wouldn't do what I intended to do?," he snickered.

I only tried to struggle more. Or was futile when he used his magic to paralyze me. This disgusting bastard!

He started kissing me in places; my neck, my face and my chest. It felt so gross I was internally gagging. I wish he died and the places he touched would burn off.

He started getting lower and lower until he was face to face with my soft member. He frowned and walked away; thank god! When he came back he had a pink bottle and a smirk on his face.

"This...is to make sure you feel good~," he gave a gross smirk.

He lathered his fingers in the pink ointment and then rubbed my hole with it. I went wide eyed and began to cry. It didn't want that. He then shoved his fingers in and it made me tear up even more.

His sinister smirk had me wishing that he died. Almost immediately after he started fingering me, I felt it: pleasure. I didn't want to feel good by the hands of this psycho. My body started to betray me because of that ointment.

"You like it huh~ well guess what...I'll give you what you want~," he chuckled.

My eyes only widened more as he thrusted all into me at once. I let out a pain filled scream and tried to thrash around, but it was futile.

I felt pleasure, but the pain in my heart surpassed it. I cried hysterically and felt him tear me. I could feel my blood and it only made me cry more.

It was a long time before he came in me and I had never felt more used and disgusted in my life. He smirked and pulled out, kissed me and then left me like that. I wasn't paralyzed anymore, but I was missing my (Y/n) Like crazy.