(15)

Gakupo's POV:

Warmth; that specific feeling wrapped me up. I snuggled closer to the warmth, eyes still closed, and then hummed. When I did open my eyes, I seem him; the one who looks my beloved, the one who is my rescuer and the one that I am currently nuzzling.

"O-oh! I'm sorry," I said and backed away quickly.

It took me a couple of seconds to register that he was still asleep, but I didn't care. All of a sudden a cold gust of wind swirled around me and it made me shiver. I looked outside and then gasped; we were in a cave.

The view I seen was beautiful and terrifying. The height made me scared, but then the natural beauty of the lush forest had me mesmerized. I could just barely see the tip of where the town started and I sighed.

I walked back in and seen the doppelganger staring at the fire while mumbling. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Yes Gakupo?," he said while turning to me.

"W-why did you save me?," I asked while realizing he was naked.

"...because...you're important," he chastely said while pulling me into a hug.

I felt weak to my knees from it; it was just like (y/n).

"---are you (y/n)?,"I asked again.

"No," he replied quickly.

I was about to question him more, but something sweet and tangy was placed in my mouth and I moaned. I began to chew and registered that it was a strawberry.

"Before I answer the questions that are swirling around in your head...eat...you need to regain the strength that you lost while stuck in there," he replied solemly.

He then gave me a stick with a fire roasted chicken on it and I began to dig in. I immediately bit into the juicy meat and moaned upon the overflow of orgasmic flavors. He also placed a big bowl of, what seemed to be water, and then ate some food for himself.

Once I was done, I licked my fingers, cleaned my face, and then looked at him.

"Okay...answers...now...why did you save me?," I asked first of all.

"I saved you because you're important...that is all I am limited to saying anymore than that," he stoicly said.

I sighed and then went on to the questioning.

"Okay...how do you know my name?," I asked.

"That I am limited to responding too," he curtlt replied.

"Where are you taking me?," I said while grabbing a bear skin blanket to cover me.

"Home," he said And bit into his share of the chicken.

After countless questions denied because they were ," a limit to his response," I gave up and took the rest of his chicken. He sighed and took it back, then gave me a newer one that just finished cooking.

After I ate four whole chickens, the entire bowl of strawberries and drank his second bowl of water, I went to sleep. The multiple pelts and hydes he had felt comfortable and welcoming; it was making me remember the comforts of being enveloped in love.

---

When I woke up again, he was gone. The fire was still raging and everything was refilled: the bowls of water, the strawberries and the chicken. The cold felt more snippy at me, so I moved closer to the fire and felt toasty.

I waited for a few minutes and he came back with a dead buck.

"Dinner," he said and smiled at me.

I smiled back, but looked and watched as he started to clean, gut, and skin the carcass. His skill astonished me; he had the buck ready to roast in 20 minutes.

"Okay...excuse me Gakupo, I need to get close to the fire," he smiled a little at me.

I almost swooned. It reminded me of my (y/n). My heart was beating wildly and my stomach was doing various flips. I nodded and then moved out of his way, watching with a keen eye as he set up the roast.

"Can you teach me?," I blurted.

"Teach you?," he asked. His attention stayed in the meat.

"Teach me to hunt, to protect myself, and to survive in the wild?," I sighed and laid on the pelts.

He only chuckled and looked at me, shaking his head slightly.

"It'll take more than three days to teach you all I know, plus little one, you're not ready yet," he stood and walked out the cave.

I follwed him curiously and seen he was washing off by a waterfall. I only shook my head and sighed. He was right, I'm just human. I'm not a special being like he is, I'm a nobody. I felt even more worthless that ever, but the baby in my stomach made me sigh.

"I'm not gonna abandon hope little one, even though you're the spawn of a rapist, you're innocent," I said to my little bump.

The sound of my saviour clearing his throat made me gasp. I quickly put my shirt back down and sighed.

"Sorry...just talking to my baby," I said sadly.

"You look sad? Shouldn't you be happy your pregnant? One would even call it a miracle," he said.

"I know I should be jumping with joy, but this baby is from Kaito. He raped me throughout my captivity there," I said and bit back the bike threatening to come out.

I hated the idea of my body being touched by his filthy hands. I only trained my gaze to the ground.

"It's not his," he finally said.

That made my head snap up quickly.

"What? Of course it is. He's then one who has been planting his seed in me for a month!," I screamed.

He only continued to shake his head.

"No...it's not. It's (y/n)'s," he said and then went to the fire.

He slowly started to rotate the buck meat. The smell made my mouth water, but it didn't distract me from my own thoughts.