(14)

Gakupo's POV:

I have to get out of here...I don't know how...but I know I have to get out. When they left me, I curled up and acted like I was in pain. When the lights shut off and the door was closed, I immediately started to search for a way out.

"Where the hell would I be able to escape!," I whisper yelled.

I then paced back and forth, worrying about it. When a wave of nausea hit me, I ran to the bathroom and threw up; the bile making my teeth feel like it was melting away. I whimpered and started to cry immediately. Not one bit did I like this feeling: knowing you were pregnant with someone else's baby.

"Please...please...help me get back home," I begged on my knees.

I closed my eyes and held my hands together as if praying. I begged for my life to be back with the one I loved. Constant thoughts ran through my mind, but it was distracted by a tapping sound on my window.

I sniffled and then looked at it and seen it glow purple. I opened it and then seen that a little bird with grey feathers and odd purple eyes perched on a branch that was diagonal from the opening the window made. I knew what this was: it was help.

"Are you here to help me little bird? Can you please take me home?," I asked with sad eyes.

It chirpped softly, as if not to alarm anyone, and then shifted into its human form and what I seen shocked me to the core.

"(Y/n)?," I asked with wide eyes.

The stranger shook his head looked at me, same familiar eyes, body frame, skin tone, messy hair and same face. I reached out to touch him, but he backed away, shaking his head again.

"Come with me...," he whispered.

He gave me an out stretched hand and I hesitated.

"Don't worry...I'm not gonna hurt you...I'm here to take you home," he reassured me.

I looked to the feeling my gut was telling me, but I was starting to trust him. To show I did, I took his hand and a wave of exhaustion took over me; he was so warm.

I looked and cupped his face, gently moving it to face mine.

"Please...are you my (y/n?)," I asked desperately, tears fighting to run down my face.

He gently touched my hands and closed his eyes while humming, then opened it and smiled fondly at me.

"No....I'm not..." he said softly.

After he said that, he mumbled a few words I couldn't understand and then I was feeling tired.

"Sleep," he said, then he touched my forehead.

The exhaustion hit me harder this time and I fell into a deep slunber, letting the darkness envelope me in the warmth of my saviour arms.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hey there lovelies! I'm sorry for not updating as frequently as I say I would. I am now a member of college so you can see my dellema.

I also just recently moved to Washington on September 5th so I had a lot of packing and unpacking to do.

So please forgive your Kouhai (>~<)

Anyways! Who is this new character you ask?

If you have any guesses, go ahead to comment and like.

If not? Please comment and like anyways! (XD)

Hope you guys stay tuned for more chappies!

Taataa~