(8)

Your POV:

Feeling your beloved Gakupo back in your arms made you over joyed. Your possesion became strong as you pulled him closer to your body as in trapping him there for protection. He stirred a little and nuzzled you while humming. He then continued to sleep peacefully. In actuality he was worn out from the mind blowing activity that took place earlier. A smile formed on your face and you inhaled his lovely scent, you never wanted this moment to end.

Your mind wondered off and you smiled thinking about the possible future. Gakupo cooking dinner while wearing an eggplant apron, two toddlers one with short purple hair and one with long (your hair color) hair running around as if they were flying. This was your ultimate dream. To have Gakupo as a wife and have a happy family. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt soft lips on yours. You smiled and kissed back hugging your lover back.

"Gakupo...I have a very important question to ask you..."
You say while sitting up. You smiled seeing his confused expression, but he nodded and smiled.

"Sure...what is it that you want to talk about (y/n)?"
He said sitting up while tucking a stray strand of his purple locks behind his ear. He sat up to be in better view range of his lover.

"Well....I wanted to ask"

"Yeeesss?"

You started to get cold feet. You felt nervous, and thought about dodging the question. You gulped and smiled nervously at him. You then leaned against the head board and chuckled a little.

"Well...I was wondering... Umm....what I mean to say was...i-i..."

You looked at Gakupo and seen him with yet again a confused expression. You sighed and sat up. How were you going to tell him.

(what do you think Y/n will ask him? Please comment XD)