(10)

Gakupo's POV:

Why was this demon here? How did he know Kaito? And who was that girl they were talking about? All I know is that these two people are evil...and this girl that they mentioned was also evil. I groaned and then sat up as the darkness started to fade away. My head was spinning a little and it made me hiss. I then heard a chuckle and gasped

"W-who are you?"
I asked still not being able to see. But I kind of had a hunch as to who it was. When I vision cleared up Kaito was sitting in the front if me with a smirk on his face. I seen his body was a greyish color and his eyes red. It almost looked like he was a ghoul. His growl cleared me from my thoughts and I whimpered. I then heard a sigh and looked behind me seeing the demon.

"Come on Kaito...leave him alone...let the countess deal with him."

"Ugh! That bîtch! She should have just given him to me!"

"Bïtch...really Kaito...after all she had to do to save your äss...be thankful she doesn't kill you herself..."

"Buzz of Sao...why are you here anyways..."

"Special orders from the countess to watch you and make sure you don't rape him..."

I was scared. I just backed away from the corner of the bed and the room and hid my face in my lap. I just wanted to be with (y/n). As soon as those thought surfaced in my head a knock on the door made me immediately look up. I curled up more and heard a female voice. I then tried to focus on what they were saying, but then Sao chimed in and I sighed. Where am i?

---

Your POV:

You had fainted due to your power taking up most of your energy. You did wake up in the highly most unlikely place to wake up; you were sleeping on a tree. It shocked you to the fullest at how you even managed to stay there because you know you roll around a lot.

You then sat up and felt a pain in your back. It was so excruciating that you teared up. You felt where your wings were and gasped as there was only one. The feeling of losing a wing was devastating news for you. It felt like you lost all your limbs at the same time, you just couldnt function.

You got down from the tree with no ease at all. You then walked towards your house and laid on the couch. Blood soaked up the couch as the hole where your wing was had a gaping hole. You could hear Gakupo calling out to you for help...and for some reason you drifted to sleep. You thought about so many things as the pain forced you to sleep. But the one you thought of most was...how could you hear Gakupo calling out for you?

---

Gakupo's POV:

I was scared. They had blind folded me and were now walking me to meet who they call "The Countess". Whoever she was...she didn't sound to nice. As soon as I heard a door creak open, I knew we reached our destination. They say me down and bound my legs and arms to the chair so that I couldn't move. When they finished, they took the blind fold off and I was staring eye to eye with a pink haired girl...who is she?

(sorry for the long wait people...I know I know...love me and hate me...will update slowly...I'm sorry)