(2)

Your POV:

Why?! Why?!! Why?!!!
How could he leave me without talking to me about it? Why would he just rip my heart out my chest like that? I loved him with every fiber of my body and I would give up being a mythical creature to spend the rest of my life with him. So why did he have to leave?

As my eyes welled up with tears, I heard the computer chime. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and walked over to it. There was a message from an anonymous user saying that he or she can give me more information about what I was. I sighed and closed the message and cried more.

The chiming didn't stop as I was getting spammed. It finally answered back and then what the user typed made me go wide eyed and gasp:

(y/n): What do you want?!

Anonymous: I can help you to figure out more of who you are. And if you listen to whatever I tell you, then the whereabouts of you precious Gakupo will be known to you...and I will not kill him...

Rate rippled through my body as I read the message. How the fück did he know about Gakupo's whereabouts? Why was he threatening me? You replied agreeing to meet in Monday after school.

-Time Skip-
After school

You waited for whoever it was to pick you up. You didn't see Gakupo at all and you guessed he was missing school. A honk of a long black limo pulled you from your thoughts and as the window rolled down and pink haired girl looked at you without any expression.

"Get in here (y/n) (l/n)...my mistress would like to see you"

You sighed and nodded, getting into the car gingerly. You sat across and away from her and then checked your phone for possible messages from Gakupo. Still no sign of him, no messages, no voicemail, nothing. It was all driving you crazy.

The ride to where ever you were supposed to go was long, boring and quiet the entire time. The girl sat there the whole time staring at you and you felt uncomfortable. When you seen a large mansion in the distance you poked your head out the window and gaped in amazement. The car pulled over to a stop and the both of you got out.

She instructed you to follow her and you did without complaining. She led you through the double door entrance and pass the vast beauty of the spiral stair way. You were in awe at all the expensive looking stuff and quickly figured that whoever it was that sent you was rich, powerful and probably intimidating.

She stopped at a door and knocked politely. She opened it and ushered you in.

"My mistress...here is the rare specie Phoenix you have requested"

She said bowing with a hand over her heart. You looked at the chair facing the window and as it spun around, a girl with long teal colored pigtails stood up to make herself know.

"Please to meet you. My name is Hatsune Miku. I am the only child and successor to the M.E.S.P or Mythical Extinct Species Protection. Please sit down so we may discuss the matter or your acutal specie."

I nodded and ascended towards her way. I sat on a chair across from her and then settled down. She held her hand up for a brief moment and asked for the pink haired girl to go to her. When her servant or what ever she was came to Miku, she looked at the other still straight faced.

"Luka...be a dear and fetch us some Earl Grey teas please...and also accompany some sweets to balance out the flavours"

So Luka, that was her name. I continued to watch the two converse quietly as if I was mute.

"Yes mistress...right away."

Luna then left and closed the door on her way out. I just sat there unsure of the reason why I came here again. It then quickly dawned to me that Miku was talking.

"......(-n)....(y/n)....Please pay attention to what I'm saying. It has occurred to me that you are the only Phoenix of the skeleton species am I right?"

You gave a timid nod, not knowing what to answer. So you just went with the flow. She continued to ask you questions until knocking was heard at the door and Luka came in with a cart filled with edible delights.

The snack helped to calm you down and you noticed the more Miku had questioned you, the more she acted friendly. By the time it was 5:30 PM, she had asked you over again to further continue and to study you to find out more about your rare species.

As soon as you got home, you showered, are dinner and did your homework at the same time, then went to bed. You were exhausted and then tried to sleep, but it just slipped passed you. The scent of strawberries were still on you sheets and pillows and the thought of Gakupo's beautiful sleeping face came to mind. You whimpered and curled up feeling empty and cried yourself to sleep. The thought that was still stuck in your head was....

.....

Why......