Chapter 32

Hay guys .
Before I start I have few questions..

how many of you are not an "ek dooje ke vaaste" fan or watched the serial?

Because if you are not , then you might not get the real plot of the story .. so if you want then I can add what happened from the (original) start of the the story with the prologue of this book , so it can be convenient for you to understand ...! So please let me know if any of you , is not able to understand anything anywhere...

Secondly , thank you to all those silent readers who showed up .. I had a great time talking to you..
And those who didn't , you people too can give a try ..I'm not a bad person to talk with ..so I would love to know you more ...

And to my lovely- lovely readers , you all are great , and I love you all to death ...

______________________________________

Shravan closed his eyes and sight in relief

Shravan closed his eyes and sight in relief ..
If not Ramnath , he himself would have planned this trip ..
Past three days where horrible for him .. Every single minute he lived with the fear of something bad will happen until he boarded the flight two hours ago with her ..
It took him a lot to pretend normal and enthusiastic but the conversation occurred in his office was still bugging his head .

Flashback..

Two days ago ...

Shravan was in a meeting with his planning committee and board members when the receptionist called him to inform that a lady has come to visit him who claimed to be a very important person for him ...

Shravan called off the meeting thinking that the surprise visitor must be Suman who dropped by to check on him ...

An overjoyed shravan rushed to his cabin with a thought of showing off his wife to his employees and probably giver her a tour of the building , if time permits ..

To his shock , he found the person there to be someone who was the last person he expect at this moment...

He kept mum , as she sat there on his lavish sofa crossing her legs wearing a white body hugging dress which barely ended on the middle of thighs , and showcasing her long fake tanned legs ...

"Hay darling , long time !'' she spoke first standing on her feet keeping the magazine aside which she was previously reading ...

Shravan completely ignored her presence walked straight to sit on his chair , and opening the file infront of him ...

If it was any other time she would have taken it as an insult , but since Shravan was her future husband and the fact that he had an account full of sacks of money kept her in check ...