Chapter 17

Extremely sorry guys... I have to deal with 3exams per day , so I'm on a suicide mission..
Thank you for waiting..
This chapter, I wrote in a rush , so I don't know if it is up to the mark..
So let me know through your comments..

THIS is unedited, please ignore typos and grammatical errors
________________________

Sitting at the study chair , shravan watched his mute gone wife , stuffing and shoving , neatly folded clothes inside his wardrobe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sitting at the study chair , shravan watched his mute gone wife , stuffing and shoving , neatly folded clothes inside his wardrobe ..

Since the time he asked her to comfort him , anytime if se needed , not bothering about who he is with, she decided to go mute , much to an add-on to his frustration...

Knock knock...

She went to open the door of their room , and saw Kamal , standing on the other side...

"Bitiya... Vo me..."
He hesitated..

"Ek min kaka.. me abi aye....."
Saying that she rushed inside to take a new looking cardboard box from the lowest shelf of her closet..

The box was considerably huge compared to her small farm , and by the way she dragged it out, it looked heavy too...

Shravan saw her struggling to pull it and went to her ..

"Do me kr deta hu"
He was yet to know what she was up to , yet he decides to wait and watch..

"Hhuu" she turned her head away..

He assumed she was very much on with her no talk protest..

"Kamal ji ko Dena he?" He asked , but she didn't respond..

Taking that as a yes he took the box and went to handover what so ever was in it , to Kamal ji..

She tailed him from behind  stood facing kaka , Infront of him..

" Un dono ko Mera Best wishes zaroor de dejie ga!" She said with a wide smile on her face..

"Bitiya, me kayse aapka... "

He was stopped by her ..

" Bohot raat ho gye he kaka... Ap ja k so jayea... Kl subah aapko jaana bhe to he na! "

He smiled , and nodded at her with a teary eyes and left..

"Vo kya tha , dabbe me?"

No given a glance at him she continued doing her work ..

"Suman.... Tum kab tak baat nhe karogi mujse ?'' the silence was getting annoying by every passing sec..

"Me uncle ko tablets de k aati hu " she murmured popping out some pills from the set ..

He sighed, at least he got some responses..

As been said , said she went to give medicine to ramnath ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें