Prologue..

Hay guys... So my new book is up .. hope you like it 😊... Do let me know, how is it..

______________________________________

Everything has a line called limit..
And when it is Broken , the result is an irreversible disaster..
Every beautiful thing in the world comes with it's own part of pain..
And the thing about pain is..IT DEMANDS TO BE FELT..

The empty haunted roads... Midnight breeze... clouded skies, equally clouded eyes .. with fury , pain and betrayal.. a broken heart , with a flame not less than monstrous fire in front of him... Even the rain drop which suddenly broke out it's way from sky, might have calmed the fire of the burning woods.. but the fire inside his chest remained unshaken..

Shravan Malhotra had everything.. except the one he carved for..
It's not the new development which changed a hell bend tolerating man to a volcano .. it was always like this.. the things which he kept closer to his heart where always snatched away from him , with the most painful way..

But today his limit of tolerance broke when , that one woman , who he loved with all his heart , crushed him..

The only question he had now was "why me?"..

And he was out to hunt down the answers of all his unanswered questions!

And if not answers then, to make sure to cause the same amount of pain to all of them who destroyed his life.. and especially the girl who chose someone , unknown over him, his love, and threw him away like a trash..

A silent promise was done with a lot more volume in real..

To give her everything , she ever wanted , every happyness a woman wants, every single thing a man could provide his woman .. to make her happy beyond limits..

then..

Snatch them..

All of them..

and leave her to bleed alone.. the same way he did..

"Bohot khel Lea tumne Suman Tiwari

Bohot seh lea mene..

Bewkoof Tha me jo tumse dil laga baitha..

Galati tha vo eahsaas , Jo mere Dil me tumare Lea Tha!

Pr ab nahi... Ab saari galatiya sudharoonga apni..

Vo bhola bhaala maasoom shravan mar gya aj..

Ab ye tedhaa shravan ayaga tumare paas..

Jise sirf tumari cheeko ka intezaar rahega.. jiski  pyas sirf thumare aansuo  se he bhujhegi..

I'm coming for you Suman....

__________________________________

Will he be able to remove the unconditional love which he once had for her or still had?

Did he know that the fate was already hiding a hell lot of truth from him.. and the person he trying to cause pain  is already going through them..

the disaster is mend to happen ..

But what he will do when he'll realize that it's the other part his own soul , which took all , whatever hell he offered to her , with a breathtaking  smile ..

So welcome to the journey of love, loss, lust , desire, pain and heart break..

_____________________________________

As I said earlier, the length of this book will be totally depended on reader's response..

So please let me know how you feel about it.. I would to hear you..

Thank you all my new  followers, and existing one too ... You will be getting notifications every time I update..

Thank you so much..

Do vote and comment..