chapter 1

For Suman, whatever happened a few days ago, felt like it has just passed through her before a moment..

Flashback

That day when Preety and pushkar's wedding was over and everyone was about to step out for preety's vidaai, Shravan entered her house like a mad bull, and demand for a word with Raghuvar Tiwari, her nanu, ...

Not giving any family member a chance to protest , he almost dragged the old man to his room..

That time Suman was already shattered by the secret match fixing done by nirmala and Raghuvar Tiwari , to get her married to Adatya, nirmala's adopted son..

She couldn't gulp the truth , that they actually fixed her marriage with someone she barely know..
Then how is she suppose to replace the man's face with Adatya's, who she had loved for her entire life..

Her shravan.. her best friend.. for whome she fell so hard, that the mare thought of any other man felt like ripping her into two..

Not that she can ever tell him that , she loved him , from what seemed like forever.. that she waited for him for 10 long years.. that she wanted to apologise him for what she did out of childishness..

But she couldn't..

She was just not capable to put her happyness in front of her grandfather's death wish..

She couldn't ruin the dreams of her little sister , her wedding with Pushkar..

So she chose the easy way out..

To kill her own dreams and accept whatever comes in her way, if that can keep her family happy..

But then she was unaware of the the fact that shravan was also standing near the other window listening to her when the word "yes" that left her mouth for the marriage proposal with Adatya..

When shravan came back out of Tiwari ji's room.. he had a smirk plastered over his face .. and her nanu looked visible pale..

The next thing she knew was that she was getting married in three days...not with Adatya but Shravan.. according to what was announced by Raghuvar Tiwari in front of a hundred gusts, who stayed back for preety's vidaai..

The entire hall was filled by gasps and murmurings..
She was not in a state to react.. and Ramnath Malhotra was no different..

The only person who found solace in that news was kaminy.. who jumped out of the crowd for confirming the news with the ealder members of both the families..

Nirmala and her son left the place before anyone ask them to stay back..

And then there was him , who looked straight into her eyes, with so many emotions, which were strong but unknown to her..