chapter 12

I know you all are gonna be like this after knowing what I have done to shravan..

Disclamatry: all the pictures are just for shear entertainment purpose.. my hearty apology if it hurts your emotions..

______________________________________

She mentally patted herself for emptying Preety's hair removal cream inside , Shravan's hair gel bottle, successfully...

" Bo ho haa haa ha...(evil laugh) ab tumhe mujse koi nhe bacha sakta Shravan babu. ......aaj me apna pratishood (revenge) le kr he rahungi...

Oh how she is Dying to see his face , after his twenty minute hair routine...

_____________________________________

Suman had this face cracking grin plastered over her lips since she woke up this morning.. After she effeciently did her job last night, sleep was no way near her due to anxiety and excitement..

Even shravan was woken up with a sight of her watching him like a specimen for dissection, with her hands on hips , and very politely she asked him to take shower and get dressed ,as she already placed all his required things in bathroom , including his underwear!

He gave her a wieard nod with raised brows on overnight affection towards him, and springed out of bed to get going with his morning business..

Suman bounced her way back to kitchen , humming few jolly songs , swinging her hips while cooking ... All the lady clan too noticed her unbearable happyness peeping over the kitchen Piller ..

" Maybe she is having a good hair day " said preety..

" Are they planning there honeymoon?"

" No , I think , they both finally did the baby making thing " vandy clapped on her possible assumption..

"OMG bhabhi! I don't think that will happen this soon.. no offense but di has a very bad , ass kicking , track record with men so far... Jiju will take time to tame her," preety defende her sister..

" You wouldn't say that if you , by chance , ever seen my daver ji's abs ...
Even if I tie Varun to a tread mill for rest of his life, he won't get such super sexy abs "
Vandy said in deep sorrow , and preety put a consoling hand over her shoulder..

____________________________________

Soon the breakfast was served , which covered the whole dining table surface with different types of dishes and drinks ..
All the members sitting around the table, made a mental note to pray for suman's ' good hair day' ' good baby making' or whatever made her cook freaking 20 dishes with drinks and desserts extra, first thing in the morning..