OmegaVerse

Authors Note:
Take this as your notes on the Omegaverse and all the creatures inhabiting in my story, so it still has a good part of the story. Thought I would just make a small guide explaining each species or how they will be behaving in my story/interpretation. Things may change throughout the story as I continue to develop, so bear with me and any changes I might make to this at any time during the story is being told! Enjoy!
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

It's in a world like that one where destiny and Fate are an actual thing. We have no say in how things are going to be, for you it's hard to say, you have procedures that can alter such things. Of course, that wasn't much of a case, You could try and try, but regardless, your story has been written and it's more than likely being told somewhere else.

-Alphas- Α 
Rule. They are known for their leadership, categorized to take charge and often the ones to make decisions and speak for themselves and others. They are the ones to seal your fate, the ones to have a say in your future. Going against them is a trouble, and knowing your place is the best protocol if you lie in any other category. Often Male's populate these species with the Rare occasion of Females.

-Betas- β 
The middle class, or the possible lower class. Able to reproduce, this species is mostly known to be Females. Able to make decisions but nothing too excessive, on occasion will one stand and take charge- but often would rather keep to themselves. You can find Alpha's and Beta's paired together. It's the sense of harmony that has been placed in the kingdom to keep order.

-Omegas- Ω
Unkown.

-Goblins-
Reside outside of the walls of Maria, known for violent and untamed creatures who seek misfortune in order to live and grow to become Titans.

-Titans-
The reformed versions of the Goblins, Taller in size, and wider in brawn, Titans are dangerous creatures. One of the many enemies encountered within the battle of peace. Were able to be driven away, but is still rumored that these creatures still exist. Very dangerous- Though slow in attack, they're power and strength makes up for it.

-Sorcerers-
Sorcerers reside inside and possibly outside of the walls. They are known allies within the war and have made peace with the Alphas and the Beta's. Known for their natural knowledge in cures and medicines. Able to make medicines and pulps as well as cast spells as positive impacts rather than the negative.

-Witches-
Banished from the walls of Wall Maria. They have been known to control Beta's and Alpha's greatly. Unsure of how this is done, the immediate side effects take the toll and were battled during the war of peace. Now they roam outside, never to be allowed within the walls.

-----