Meeting Jensen's Parents

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, kinda sucks. Don't get the cast off for another few weeks. But Jay's been great, and also Gen and Jared helping me keep busy." You both chuckle softly when your direction is turned to a man walking in who looks like Jensen, but you could tell it wasn't him. Again, you guessed that he was Josh. "Hey, (Y/n) right? I'm Josh. Jensen's older brother." Bingo! He streched his hand out for you to shake and you gladly accecpt. "Nice to meet you." You smile and Josh sits down next to Mac on the opposite couch.

You, Josh, and Mac socialize for a few moments until Jensen comes in with his parents. "There she is! The beautiful women that makes my son so happy!" Donna, Jensen's mother call out in the doorway, walking over to you and engulfing you into a big hug. "Hi, Mrs. Ackles. Nice to meet you." You smile and sit back on the couch with Donna next to you. "Oh, please. Call me Donna. Mrs. Ackles is my mother-in-law." Donna fake shivers her body and you both chuckle. "Ah, you were right Jensen, she is beautiful. Hi, I'm Jensen's father, Alan." You blush a bit as you stand up again and are wrapped in a hug by him. "Nice you meet all of you." You smile as you lower back onto the couch. Jensen comes up from behind you and hands you over a wine glass. "I thought wine would be better, it's sweet. Hope you like it." Jensen kisses your head before coming around the couch and sitting in the open spot next to you.

Taking a sip, "It's perfect. Thank you." "So," Alan clears his throat. "Tell us about yourself. I mean Jensen here has already told us so much about you, but hearing it from you in person is always better." You all laugh as you set your wine down. "Well, I was born and raised here in Austin. I have an older bother and an older sister. My brother is taking over my father's landscaping business and my sister is a photographer slash model in new york city," You smile and pull a picture from your phone to pass around. "I guess that's really it, or well, the most obviuos point is that I am madly in love with your Jensen here." You look at Jensen and he kisses your temple.

"Aw, well, he definitely loves you too. I have dinner all set up in the dining room, why don't we move our conversation in there?" Donna says as she stands up. "Definalty, it smells amazing, Donna." You say as Jensen pulls you to your feet and helps you to the table. You all converse over everything. How a natural conversation would happen. Flowing over topics, old memories, news, just about everything.

After dinner, Mac and Donna demand you to go sit on the back patio and rest your leg while they clean up. You hated feeling useless but they practically pushed you out the door. Jensen, Alan, and Josh were setting up a fire in the back so they were your entertainment for the moment. "How's the leg?" Donna asked you, taking your attention away from the guys. "It's actually good. Just want the cast off soon." You both chuckled. "I bet." Donna smiled and sat on the lounge chair besides you. You both looked at the guys finishing the fire and you smiled at Jensen. You smiled as you watched him goof with this brother and laugh so hard he spit this beer over his shirt a bit. It made you chuckle and Donna noticed. "You are good for him." She spoke.

You smiled. "Well, he's good for me. Too good." "I see how he looks at you, he was never like that with Danneel. She was distant and always seemed so tense. She never had the spirit like you do. And you are way more gorgeous than her." You both chuckle. "Donna, stop!" You smile. "I'm serious. And I'm pushing for grandbabies too." "Woah! Not too soon. But, hopfully, one day. I would love nothing more." You look back at Jensen and he smiles at you, waving. You wave back and blow him a kiss.

You and Jensen stayed at his house for a few more hours. Mac left to head home to her husband and little girl. Josh had to leave to head back to his wife and son as well. Donna and Alan gave you big hugs, and some leftovers for you both as you left. Jensen scooped you off your feet as you were walking to the car. "Jay, you are too good to me." You wrap your arms around his neck and rest into his chest. "That's a good thing becuase you deserve it." Jensen opened your door and helped you slide into your seat. "Thanks Babe." You stopped his and pulled his face close to yours, dragging yor hands through his hair and down to his neck. You pulled his face to your lips and he pulled your waist closer to him. You both let go and Jensen walked to the other side of the car and drove away happy.