(y/n) POV

As my optics slowly came online, I squinted at the sudden brightness around me. My optics quickly adjusted to the light, allowing me to look around and figure out where I was. I smiled when I recognized I was in Ratchet's lab at the base, remembering that my friends had come and saved me. When confused me though was that the only sound I heard was typing. I sat up from the table I was on and slowly walked to the main room. Looking around, the only bot I saw was Ratchet, who was working at the large computer.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Optimus is off on a mission," the medic replied, not looking away from his work. "The others are picking up Miko, Jack, and Raf from school."

I smiled and bit back a laugh when he didn't realize I had just spoken. I mentally counted to see how long it would take him.

Finally, Ratchet spun around, his optics nearly springing out of his helm.

"(y/n)?" he exclaimed.

"Hi!" I said with a smile.

It only took you three minutes.

"What are you doing up?" he asked, walking towards me.

"I felt fine and I was bored of laying down."

"Are you sure you're okay? Your body still be recovering."

"It's fine, Ratchet. I'm fine. Never felt better." I paused. "How long was I offline?"

"A week."

"Seriously?" Ratchet nodded. "Wow. How was everyone during that time?"

"Everyone was worried. Bulkhead was a bit bored without his lob partner. Arcee and Bumblebee were a bit quiet but spent time with Jack and Raf."

"And you and Prime?"

Ratchet sighed.

"I did what I could to save you when they brought you in. Worst you got out of everything was a few scars. Optimus was... worried. Probably won't admit it to anyone but he spent a good number of nights in my lab."

I nodded with a small smile.

"Where is he now?" I asked. "You said he was on a mission."

"We found an Energon signal. Optimus went to check it out."

I was about it ask another question when the computer sprang to life.

"Ratchet." It was Optimus. "Come in."

"I'm here, Optimus," the medic replied. "Did you find the Energon?"

"Yes. But I'm not the only one. Airachnid is here with a group of Insecticons. Requesting backup."

Before Ratchet could respond, I stopped him.

"Send me," I said quietly.

"(y/n), you can't be serious," he hissed. "You just woke up and you're still recovering!"

"I feel fine. Besides, I'm the only one available. The others are out and you have to control the ground-bridge."

Ratchet looked at me for several moments before sighing.