Arcee POV

I repeatedly punched Starscream, annoyed and enraged that he had tried to scrap (y/n). I had lost too many friends to people like him and I was not about to add (y/n) to the list.

"Arcee," Optimus called, making me stop. "That's enough."

I huffed in annoyance and kicked Starscream to the ground before walking over to the Prime. Optimus was holding (y/n) in his arms.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She is still breathing," he told me. "We must get her to Ratchet. Radio for a ground bridge."

I nodded and put my servos to my com link.

"Ratchet, we've got (y/n)," I said. I paused when I only heard static. "Ratchet?" Still no response. "Scrap. 'Cons are blocking the signal."

Optimus nodded and looked down at (y/n). She was still losing Energon at a quick rate.

"We must radio Ratchet," he said. "Autobots, let's move out."

Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and I followed Optimus out of the room, searching the halls for a way out.

"Prime!"

We all stopped in our tracks and turned to see Knockout hurrying towards us. Bulkhead and I aimed our blasters at the 'Con causing Knockout to raise his servos.

"No need for that," he said quickly. "I'm here to help."

"And why should we believe you?" I growled.

"Because I'm the one that disabled our shield to let (y/n) signal you."

We stood in silence for several moments.

"Bulkhead, Arcee," Optimus said. "Stand down."

We glanced at our friend but did as he asked. Knockout sighed slightly.

"Follow me. You can use our ground bridge of get out of here. Once you're out, your medic can transport you back to your base to take care of (y/n)."

Optimus followed after the red 'Con, the rest of us following behind him.

"Listen," Knockout said as we slowed. "There are security cameras by the bridge launch pad. Make it look like you captured me and are forcing me to do this."

Optimus nodded and glanced back at Bulkhead. The wrecker nodded and one of his servos turned into a mace.

"Move it, 'Con," he said, pushing Knockout forward.

"Arcee, Bumblebee, stand guard," Optimus said as we reached the launch pad. "Knockout, open a ground bridge."

"To where, might I ask?" the red bot questioned.

"Anywhere but here."