Knockout POV

I walked over to the computer and quickly worked on setting the ground-bridge. Bulkhead stood behind me while Optimus Prime stood by my side to see where I was sending them. I paused briefly to glance at (y/n). She looked awful. Starscream must've been really angry to do that much damage to her.

"What happened to her?" the Prime asked softly.

"Interrogation," I replied. "Every day since her capture. Starscream was always the worst. She never said a word though. Just took the beatings." I paused. "Why didn't she say anything? She could have avoided this."

"(y/n) is stubborn. She would be more than willing to risk a few scratches for us."

"You're lucky to have her then."

"Indeed we are."

A few moments later, I had the ground-bridge set on a location. Pulling a lever, I activated the portal.

"There we go!" I announced, trying to make it sound like I didn't want to be doing this. "All set and ready to go."

"Perfect timing," Arcee said, running towards us. "We have company."

Optimus nodded.

"Autobots, fall back," he said before running through the portal.

Bumblebee and Arcee followed him. Bulkhead punched me before running through as well.

"Just had to mess with the paint job, didn't ya?" I muttered as the bridge closed.