Chapter 22 ✨

~Sam's POV~

My eyes slowly opened as I sat up slowly looking around at my surroundings, I was looking at a bright ass room with the sun shining on mine and Malisa's face. The TV was on and the covers were on me but not Malisa, I quickly laid back down feeling my head start to pound remembering that I got drunk last night, I didn't remember much but I remembered Janae drinking a whole bottle of Henny by herself and Amanda leaving the area but I don't know why she did I just can't remember. I placed my hand against my forehead lightly because all these thoughts were causing my head to hurt more. Finally making up my mind to get up, I slowly eased out of bed trying not to wake Malisa up but I failed causing her to move slightly shifting the covers over top of her she moved some more but not much after the covers were over her. I now remembered she's a light sleeper.

"Sammy Where you goin?" She asked as her back was still turned toward me.

How you know I was up? I asked dumbly.

"I felt you move away from me, There was no body heat between us anymore." She said in the softest tone.

I frowned my eyebrows at that.

Body Heat? Damn how close was we? How weird was that?

I have a headache so I was finna go find some meds if you have any.

"Yeah boo it's some in the medicine cabinet on the top right in the bathroom." She flagged her hand to the bathroom.

I stepped over my jeans and shirt I don't remember taking off and made my way into the bathroom. Looking through the cabinet I finally found the ibuprofen. I turned on the sink water and popped 2 pills. I couldn't find a glass and was too lazy to walk to the kitchen so I stuck my head underneath the sink and drank from the running water, I turned the water off and closed the pill bottle to put it back in the cabinet.
I closed the cabinet and looked in the mirror at myself then began to search for a rubber band to tie my hair up to take a shower after I finally got done looking for the rubber band that was on my wrist for 5 Minutes now I've noticed that I am completely retarded.
I turned the water on warm, climbing into the shower letting the water tap on my body gracefully. I grabbed the rag and some soap and started to wash down my body after the soap was clear off of me I just put my head under the water letting it fall from my curly hair. I was snapped out of my own world After I heard the door close slowly. I quickly jerked my head from the water looking clueless.

Who's there ? I asked startled.

No answer.

Hello? I asked.

No answer.

I jerked the curtains open revealing my body to only Malisa stepping in revealing her naked body also.

"Just was gonna surprise you but I couldn't find a hair tie." She said putting her hair behind her ears.

Oh girl you had me in here bout to fight yo ass naked. Woulda had my titties swinging and all don't do that.

I closed the curtain back hearing her laugh. Malisa eased in behind me wrapping her arms around my waist letting the water hit our body as she got closer behind me. I then felt her hands rub down my back as she kissed on my shoulders.

Don't start nothing you not ready for.

"How you know I'm not ready I'm in here for a reason right.?" She asked.

Thought you just wanted to see my lovely body and wanted to wash ya ass.

We both laughed.

I turned around standing under the water looking into her eyes as she looked back in mine. She ran her fingers through my hair grabbing my face then pressing our lips together softly but unexpectedly.
I ran my hands down from her back to her waist pulling her closer. She bit on my lip beginning to pull at it as I did the same back to hers but harder while she smiled between our kisses.
I lightly gripped her neck biting and kissing her cheek then sliding my tongue down to her neck, slowly sucking and kissing on her Desired spot making little passion marks as she moaned. I grabbed on one of her breasts while I sucked on the other making more passion marks on her body. I then started gliding my tongue around her Areola taking her nipple into my mouth beginning to pull and nibble on it softly. After grabbing her other breast I licked both of her nipples then gave the other nipple separate attention. I began making my way down her stomach sucking on her skin roughly kneeling down on one knee bringing her body closer to me.
I lifted one leg to be on my shoulder as I kissed on the other, I opened her lips with my fingers moving my face towards her clit beginning to slide my tongue against it then taking her clit in between my lips as I released it I slurped down to her opening, sticking my tongue inside sliding it back out then swirling my tongue around her walls.
I placed two fingers inside of her as she began to hold onto my shoulders, starting to whimper and clinch on my fingers as I still sucked on her clit with passion as if I was sucking on her plump bottom lip.
I pumped my fingers inside of her slowly at first then increased my speed which led her to push my head all the way underneath the water making the taps of water pour on my face.
"Daddy Faster!" She loudly moaned gripping My now curlier hair bringing my face back to her clit beginning to grind roughly.
I continue to lick around her clit while sucking it until I knew when she was ready to cum.

"Daddy I'm Bout to-

I stood up and stepped out the shower grabbing a towel from the towel rack. I heard the shower faucets turn off and the curtains slam open revealing Malisas dripping body.

"You dead ass ?" She asked stepping out of the shower snatching the towel from out my hands wrapping it around her body. I smirked and grabbed another towel as we walked into the bedroom.
"Guess I have to cum another way." She said Laying down on the messy now wet sheets, spreading her legs open at the edge of her bed. Lifting her legs from the floor onto the bed, She began to lick on her two fingers while biting down on her bottom lip looking at me sliding her fingers inside her pussy. She began to slide her fingers in and out faster as I heard the wet swishing sounds it make indicating that she wasn't just wet, she was dripping.
She moaned which sounded like music to my ears every time I heard it, she pumped her fingers faster as she twirled her finger around her nipples.

"Come here and finish what you started." She said in the most seductive voice that turned me on getting me wetter. I walked toward her pulling her legs towards my body kneeling down my face to meet her pussy and just when I began to lick her clit she closed her legs and pushed my head away getting up off the bed.

She slipped her robe on from the hook near the door, walking out of the bedroom closing the door behind her. I stood there in shock and sat my horny ass down on the bed, frowning my face.

That was Petty and Salty....