Chapter 1

I was still sleep in the bed with my bestfriend Samantha, now it's not what your thinking nah we ain't fuckin cause I like men for one and two I wouldn't do that cause she's my bestfriend anyway last night we had the best night ever, we went laser tagging something I always wanted to do it helped me forget that tomorrow we faced our fear of going off to college I'm thrilled that she gets to go to the same college with me so I never have to worry about being alone or anything but she's one of my only friends that never left or turned fake on me since kindergarten all the way up to college life now. Damn I haven't even introduced myself,
My name is Amanda I'm black and Dominican with long curly hair that reach a bit past my shoulders, 5'3, kinda thick I mean I'm slim with booty and like size C boobs so yeah that's thick right ? Kinda shy around new people but cool asshit when you get to meet me.

"Wake Y'all Asses up ! It's time to go we forgot to pack the rest of y'all things last night and now y'all wanna lay in bed half sleep thru out the day nah get tf up" Amy yelled angrily bursting through Amanda's door making the both of them jump from being frightened.

You may wanna know who the fuck Amy is and why she talking reckless well yeah that's my mom she always yelling acting like we can't hear her when she talks in her regular voice She just think everyone is hardheaded when we don't do something the first time.
"Can you chill A #2 like you literally woke me up out my sleep like you was the cops or sum " Samantha said with her raspy voice as she rolled out of bed slowly but end up falling on the floor.
Samantha always called my mom A #2 ever since she found out me and my mom weren't sisters in the 6th grade, she said we looked just alike but shit I don't see it.
Sam was her nickname of course because she preferred that name she was 5'9 with long straight brown hair that went down to the middle of her back she always been a tomboy but she prefers to call it a stud I don't know the difference between that bullshit but she was brown skin with her tongue pierced and 3 earring piercings on each ear but even though I didn't like girls, sam's body was amazing she had muscles and her abs was always A1 lord but we ain't bout to get into allat.
Sam and I quickly got up and started getting washed up and dressed we both brushed our teeth and put on clothes Sam put on sweat pants with a white beater and some sneakers with her long hair tied into a ponytail and I dressed myself with a halter top showing my waist and my belly button piercing with some skinny legs and wedges we started folding our clothes and quickly starting placing them into suitcases, Sam got lazy and started throwing her things into a duffle bag and zippered it up. "Y'all want something to eat ?" My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Here she go with this yelling" I mumbled to Sam.
"Yeah mom can we stop to get some bagels and coffee" I said while zippering up my suitcase and walking into the hallway with my makeup bag and suitcases. Samantha threw her duffle bag and suitcases down the steps instead of just carrying them down the stairs, "you so extra sam" I said while laughing and watching them loud ass heavy bags tumble down the steps.
"Come The FUCK on damn y'all can't be late" my mom said yelling from the kitchen. I will forever think that my mom don't have a inside voice at all.
Samantha and I ran down the steps and I dragged my suitcases and bags right along with me then when we finally got downstairs my mom helped us get our bags into the car, Samantha and I hopped in the back seat after closing the trunk we fastened our seat belts then my mom finally got into the drivers seat fastened her seat belt and we were on our way.
"A #2 we past like 4 gas stations when we ever gon get that bagel tho" Sam said while tapping on my mothers shoulder.
"Yeah mom I'm hungry" I said while holding my stomach, my mom told us to shut the fuck up and that we gonna stop at the next gas station cause it was close to the school. We finally got to the gas station Sam and I were the first ones out the car rushing to get what we wanted soon as we got into the store Sam and I went our different ways leaving my mom to get what she wanted going a different way. All of us got to the cash register at the same time and my mom paid for our things and we got back into the car getting back on the road. I eventually fell asleep on Samantha's shoulder and before I knew it I felt Sam shaking me to wake me up and we were there. College.