Chapter 13😁

Janae's POV

I mean I wanted Amanda to spend this break at my house so she can meet my folks ya know but going to a nice ass house to relax maybe that's what I needed I guess..

*Knock On The Door*

Amanda closed her suitcase without zippering it and opened up the door my back was turned to my suitcase on my bed and I still was folding my clothes so I couldn't tell who was at the door.

"Is NaeNae here?" A voice asked.

As soon as I heard that name I turned around quickly and noticed it was Brianna. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes while closing my suitcase.

"Ayo you stalking me or sum how ya ass know where I stay?"

"Ummm my cousin go to this school and she's on this floor, you forgot already baby?" She asked as she stepped in the room without being told she could even come in.

"Baby?" Amanda asked as she stepped in front of her while raising her eyebrow then looking back at me.

Mannn this ain't my girl fuck this cheating ass bitch. And Ard well I don't care man get out please and go home to that gorilla ass lookin girl.

"Baby no I want you and only you please stop." Brianna said as she came closer to me and started to rub on my ass.

"Baby no I want you and only you please stop. Amanda said as she walked closer to us with her hands on her hips and started mocking Brianna. Bitch back ya thirsty ass up." She added.

By the look on her face I knew that she looked as if she wanted to fight but to me Amanda didn't really look like the fighting type but hey them quiet ones be the ones.

"And if I don't? This was my girlfriend for 4 years I know she miss this pussy I mean she still got pictures of it she still texts me and who you be?" Brianna asked with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips.

"Hmm let's straighten this out you said it WAS your girlfriend meanin ain't nomo and second baby girl my pussy was all over them lips so your forgotten about and third them pictures got deleted cause I deleted ya ugly ass with no permission.. Why? Because Whatever is Janae's is mine too and on top of that did I mention this was my girlfriend?" Amanda said while laughing.

Brianna stepped closer to Me and I stood there wide eyed not knowing what to do next. Brianna pulled Me closer by my waist and planted a kiss on my lips and I kissed back then pushed her off of me causing her to fall.

Amanda's eyes filled with anger as she seen Brianna and I. I didn't know what to do because after kissing Brianna that spark came back you know 4 years is a while but I don't want to be with her anymore I was happy with Amanda but I couldn't believe that that actually happen. Before I could say anything to Amanda she punched Brianna in the face knocking her out for a quick 10 seconds and pushed me on my bed and slapped me in my face then she stormed out the door with tears falling down her face.

"I'm not about to fight over no female that ain't something that I do and especially not a nothing ass bitch either you can have her." she said before she walked out slamming the door behind her.

Brianna got up and ran to me hugging me while I still laid on my bed, shocked at what just happened. I pushed Brianna away from me and all she kept doing was getting closer like I was a fuckin magnet and that made me angrier I walked around her and opened up the door for her to leave.

Just go man.

"So you really gonna do your first love like this?" Brianna said as she got on her knees.