Chapter 21😩

~ Ryes POV ~

It was about 9:30 and we pulled up to this tall club with flashing colorful lights and people waiting at the front Door. Janae, Manda, Mia and I stepped out of the car just as excited as one another. Mia damn near tripped trying to run her goofy ass to the front door, When we shut our doors Mia locked her car and walked to the front of the line. Of course people were screaming and saying go to the back of the line but Quite frankly Mia didn't care she never does.

"Aye LADIES LADIES and Gentleman, back of the line please." A fat man said to us blocking the entrance with a strict tone.

"Gentleman? Bitch I am a WoMAN. It's a difference I am both Thank you very much." Janae said frowning her eyebrows.

"Eh. back of the line.? Big huge man, what is your name... Oh well Henry, I'm a friend of Pete's." Mia said Squinting at the mans name tag approaching him now by his name.

"Well we'll just see." He said pulling out his WalkyTalky.

"Yeah Won't we.? My name is Mia by the way ask him does he know me. Mr FatMan... egg head ass." Mia said crossing her arms against her chest.

"Caller to Boss, There's a Girl Named Mia out here claiming she knows you but like I told her many people knows you and that she needs to be at the back of the line. Can you indicate you don't know this girl." Henry Beeped.

"Mia? Long Hair and Darkskin?" Pete's voice beeped into the microphone.

"Ye..eah Sir." Henry stuttered looking back at me.

"Oh my baby niece let her on in and tell her to come to the bar that's where I am I will give her a section." Pete Beeped through the microphone.

"I don't know who?" Mia raised her eyebrow.

"Come On by Ma'am." Henry rolled his eyes opening the door to let us in.

"Yeah Pussy move before I call My Uncle Pete. And the next time You tell me to go in the back of the line YOU will be back of the line.. at the unemployment office. Keep playing with me." Mia said stepping on his foot brushing by him.

"HOLUP WAIT!"Sam yelled from a far. And of course she had what's her face by her side.

Sam Ran By Janae side shaking her hand and giving everyone a hug but me. Malisa gave Janae and Amanda a hug because when she tried to give Mia a hug, Mia walked into the club resisting the hug and that is why I'm on her side.

Henry opened the velvet rope wider for everyone to walk in and that's what we did. When I walked in I was aware of a huge atmosphere with neon pink and purple lights everywhere along with the neon set bar also with a huge dance floors and the music bumping. It was also a big case of stairs leading to I guess the sections and poles as well. Mia had wondered off for I don't know how long because when I snapped out of my thoughts she was already back.

"Well I got Rye and I section And Janae you share with Amanda and Sam upstairs to the left." Mia said flagging them away dragging me up them steep steps.

We made it to our section which wasn't too far from theirs Mia and I opened the curtain of the section and inside it revealed a hookah with different flavors and etc. I plopped down on the purple velvet couches they had set together and started to roll up a blunt.

"May I Get You Ladies A Drink or 4?" A young pretty woman asked peeking through the curtain.

"Uhhh Yeah Bring us a bottle of Vodka and add it to my tab." Mia said not looking up from the flavors for the hookah.

The waitress nodded and closed the curtain being her.

"We going down dancing after we get lit." Mia said looking up.